Considering giving the bongs up?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

61Falcon

Seedling
User ID
Where do you get those little dose cap holder things from @61Falcon ?
I got the Mighty+ and accessories in October last year from My next Vape and the XVAPE Starry / FOG Whip Water Adaptor was from dry herb vaporizers. Replacement screens I get from Amazon Stainless, Steel Pipe Filters, 15mm/0.59 Inch.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
If you're talking about the packing kit bill. You can get them for about $80. I bought one myself which I think is pretty good value once you see what comes in it. Grinder, scales, caps, etc..

F

freddie

I haven't had a bong in years, probably decades. When I smoked I mostly used glass, brass, or wood pipes, and joints.
For the last 12 years I've used vapes mostly. Started with cheapies; Magic Flight Lunch Box and Vapor Genie. I then bought a volcano classic (still awesome and going strong, cant kill it with a stick).

For portable I got a Mighty that was great for about 5 years until the on/off switch died. Being out of warranty S&B wanted a fortune to fix a $1 switch, plus send to Germany, so I did some research and bought a vape called the Tinymight. The Tinymight is from Finland and cost about $350. I was a bit dubious but read rave reviews on Fuckcombustion so I got it. Delivered in less than a week to QLD. This thing is superb, probably better than the Mighty. Takes seconds to heat up. Strong vapor, at least as good as the Mighty. Replacable battery, although I have to recharge daily as I don't yet have a spare. You can also run it through a bong or bubbler. Comes with a 10 year warranty, and they actually encourage you to tinker with it if there are any issues. And no, I don't work for them.

Happy vaping all. Your lungs probably thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
The higher temp range is appealing. That's one area where the Mighty+ leaves me a little disappointed, even though it does the job well under its 210c limit. I guess after much R&D they found that Max temp is best so not to flog it out, and damage it.

Also, you reminded me of the old Vapor Genie (bong piece) I have as well, freddie. I must dig it out 'n see if it's still in good nick. 😄

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I haven't had a bong in years, probably decades. When I smoked I mostly used glass, brass, or wood pipes, and joints.
For the last 12 years I've used vapes mostly. Started with cheapies; Magic Flight Lunch Box and Vapor Genie. I then bought a volcano classic (still awesome and going strong, cant kill it with a stick).

For portable I got a Mighty that was great for about 5 years until the on/off switch died. Being out of warranty S&B wanted a fortune to fix a $1 switch, plus send to Germany, so I did some research and bought a vape called the Tinymight. The Tinymight is from Finland and cost about $350. I was a bit dubious but read rave reviews on Fuckcombustion so I got it. Delivered in less than a week to QLD. This thing is superb, probably better than the Mighty. Takes seconds to heat up. Strong vapor, at least as good as the Mighty. Replacable battery, although I have to recharge daily as I don't yet have a spare. You can also run it through a bong or bubbler. Comes with a 10 year warranty, and they actually encourage you to tinker with it if there are any issues. And no, I don't work for them.

That thing looks awesome!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Just noticed they have the Tinymight 2 just released. I'll be purchasing one over the weekend if I can find one in Australia!!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Just noticed they have the Tinymight 2 just released. I'll be purchasing one over the weekend if I can find one in Australia!!
Have they changed the charging port to USB-C from MicroUSB with the newer model?

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Can't anyone think of an original name these days? why does "might" need to be incorporated into this new one?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Have they changed the charging port to USB-C from MicroUSB with the newer model?
Yep.
Vapes the bud more evenly too from the videos I've watched!!
Watched a few vids with the on demand mode and blokes are getting clouds like when they blow out a bong!

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID

I looked at those during COVID lockdown and they weren't available for a long time. Forgot they even existed. Now, the day after I buy a Firefly 2+, you tell me they are back and improved! Thanks for the buyer's remorse before I even get my FF2+ 😅

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I looked at those during COVID lockdown and they weren't available for a long time. Forgot they even existed. Now, the day after I buy a Firefly 2+, you tell me they are back and improved! Thanks for the buyer's remorse before I even get my FF2+ 😅
I just bought the 2 from their website and it cost $385 US!!
Wife guna kill me when she sees it was $600 aussie! 🤣

Top Bottom