Cloudray S6 replacement

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
I like the look of the AC infinity tents thinking quick bloom only do them in packages?
Had a look on their website a few days ago and they had a few ac infinity tents by themselves without the kit. Very happy with mine but have nothing to compare it to as its the only tent I have ever used.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Yep. Kenny is the man it seems. He sent me the same generic message :ROFLMAO:

Not sure if we need to provide the receipt or not.
Kenny’s mate Alisson reached out as the order number from QBL wasn’t something they had track of, so I sent them the invoice and that was all they needed beyond confirming my delivery address

very impressed, like @Billygoat mentioned, super rare for any business to be this proactive or easy to deal with - kudos to AC Infinty (+ QBL for stocking them at a competitive price in the first place)

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
Mine arrived today. Postage took less than a week from US to W.A.
That's pretty awesome mate, great company to deal with on all levels hey, I know where I'll be going back for more stuff when needed (y)

EDIT: The guy at QBL is awesome as well, met him a couple of times, good partnership (y) (y)

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
That's pretty awesome mate, great company to deal with on all levels hey, I know where I'll be going back for more stuff when needed (y)

EDIT: The guy at QBL is awesome as well, met him a couple of times, good partnership (y) (y)
Third dealing I've had with them and everytime has been smooth sailing. Delivery quick as fuck as well. It's a shame their shipping is so expensive directly from them.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Not stoppid at all mate! Unfortunately US plug. I did ask them when I submitted the replacement if they could replace with Aus plug. They said they only stock US plug.
Oh well. At least they can handle 240v, so a simple plug converter or snip off and change the plug I suppose. Still happy to be getting them for free, plus keeping the old ones. Was a great investment in hindsight.

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
Wow .... got an email from AC Infinity early this morning stating :

"PLEASE NOTE: Due to high volume, shipping times may be a bit longer than normal, please allow 2-5 business days for order shipment."

And I'm cool with that, rather fast if ya ask me !!!

And thennnnnnnn:

2 hours later got another email that says SHIPPED (y) WTG AC Infinty (y)

Its on its way....A1 service from these guys

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
Not stoppid at all mate! Unfortunately US plug. I did ask them when I submitted the replacement if they could replace with Aus plug. They said they only stock US plug.
Ah well...anyways....just grab a set a pliers and bend those yanky fucker plugs from flat to angled fit in our dinkey die AUS socket hey ... should do the trick, I mean what could go wrong 🤷‍♂️

(Disclaimer....don't try this at home kiddies)

Top Bottom