Cloudray S6 replacement

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
If anyone has purchased AC Infinity Cloudray S6 oscillating fans, AC Infinity are replacing them for free with the new gen 2 versions. Got my confirmation email today. Just wanted to make sure they were replacing them before posting on here. Have to give credit to AC Infinity.. Customer service is next level!

Hey mate, I bought the AC infinity 2 x 4 tent kit and it came with a CLOUDRAY S6 – Oscillating Circulation Clip Fan 15.24cm (6") and had to turn the oscillating bit off as its started to go jittery. I haven't heard anything though. I bought mine from quickbloom lights but I have not received any email stating anything about a replacement. It has been running pretty much constantly since mid April.

EDIT: ... just noticed you added a link (y)

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Mine just started making noise, so this is great timing. I bought mine through Quick Bloom, not AC themselves. Anyone know if I talk to QB or AC about getting the replacement?

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
Mine just started making noise, so this is great timing. I bought mine through Quick Bloom, not AC themselves. Anyone know if I talk to QB or AC about getting the replacement?
Just click on the link in the first post. I just put a note that I bought it from Quick Bloom Australia and also told them that I used quickblooms order number.

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Hey mate, I bought the AC infinity 2 x 4 tent kit and it came with a CLOUDRAY S6 – Oscillating Circulation Clip Fan 15.24cm (6") and had to turn the oscillating bit off as its started to go jittery. I haven't heard anything though. I bought mine from quickbloom lights but I have not received any email stating anything about a replacement. It has been running pretty much constantly since mid April.

EDIT: ... just noticed you added a link (y)
Got mine from quickbloom lights as well. Just fill in your details and they'll get back to you with an email asking for receipt for proof of purchase. They will organise a replacement as soon as they receive proof of purchase.

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Just fill out the link I added and AC Infinity will get back to you and ask for receipt for proof of purchase.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Refreshing to find a business in this industry with respect for their customers. I know what I will be buying when I next need any grow gear.

You wont see Spiderfarmer and Mars junk being improved or recalled. the Dogs would knowingly sell faulty shit to make a buck..

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Refreshing to find a business in this industry with respect for their customers. I know what I will be buying when I next need any grow gear.

You wont see Spiderfarmer and Mars junk being improved or recalled. the Dogs would knowingly sell faulty shit to make a buck..
After seeing someone on reddit contact AC Infinity when their fans started clicking and AC Infinity replaced theirs I thought I'd try my luck. Too my surprise they replaced both.
This was probably around 3 months ago.

I didn't think they would send me out another 2 of the new gen 2 S6 fans after already replacing my other ones recently. Definitely will be a returning customer for the way they look after their customers!

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Do they take long getting back?
I emailed on Sunday
Also so as most of us purchased from quick bloom, do AC send the replacement the via QBL or directly from America

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
yeah I bought via QBL and my message from Kenny (AC Infinity) says they’ll be 3-4 weeks before they get back to me, that was only a week ago so no panic yet

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Do they take long getting back?
I emailed on Sunday
Also so as most of us purchased from quick bloom, do AC send the replacement the via QBL or directly from America
It will take 3-4 weeks as Orb said. Mine just arrived in Perth yesterday from America. Whole process was around 3-4 weeks.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
yeah I bought via QBL and my message from Kenny (AC Infinity) says they’ll be 3-4 weeks before they get back to me, that was only a week ago so no panic yet
Yep. Kenny is the man it seems. He sent me the same generic message :ROFLMAO:

Not sure if we need to provide the receipt or not.

Top Bottom