Cannabis Clinics Australian Review Site

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
hiya Merl1n, True we do need as much info as you can get,and from a few sources.
When something is new there's lots of voices, with lots of info but often with no experience behind it. Sadly it is a common trait with the newly qualified. They know-it-all, they even got them a certificate that says so. A degree is a nice certificate but if you've got no experience it's all book knowledge. Book knowledge is only good until you come to a problem not in the book. Then what?
There's lots of dr's out there who have minimal to no information on Canna. Their book knowledge says 'Canna=Illegal Drug' or 'Canna=Trigger for psych issues' or 'Canna=No medical Benefit' and many have an extremely negative view of canna. I've been there, done that. Been knocked back ad nauseum. But now It doesn't have to be THAT hard if we use the services available too us.

Smokey, we ALWAYS need an overview of info IMO. If we only use one source and that info is incorrect, that can throw us way off course. But the info needs to be out there in the open. ATM it's all whispers. Yes, it's expensive (VERY F#%@ING EXPENSIVE) but it ain't gonna become main stream with lower costs without participation and without people speaking up.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
User ID
hiya Merl1n, that doesnt sound correct about canna being a trigger for psych issues, the person would have had them already. Medical benefit, Canna is famous Charlottes Angel - the girl who was cured. Problem with the legal status of Cannabis, there is limited info. The doctors would go by the books as you said. Its good to see some Universities including Cannabis in their studies such as Utah State Univerity with Dr Bruce Bugbee. I only found out about him today. Double the street price atm Medical Canna , and that is why folk go to Nimbin to get medical supply.
Dr Bruce and maxiinising yields

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
Hey Smokey,
"....that doesnt sound correct about canna being a trigger for psych issues..."
Having been put through the medical grinder for many years with damn near every false diagnosis being thrown at me, I can assure you that in the medical/psych arena canna being identified as a trigger is VERY common. This is especially true when the medicos cannot identify a physical cause for symptoms. I often explain it like this:
"Doctors are scientists. In science A+B=C or Cause + Symptom = Diagnosis. When they can't identify the cause, nor why such symptoms are occuring, their diagnosis doesn't equate. So A + B doesn't = C and in which case their science doesn't work and they won't accept this EVER, their education won't allow it". And this is where they like to add the psych component, it's a variable in the equation. If they add this variable with another variable, being canna, the results are .... ?????? No one can say for sure and due to this it is easier for them to blame the variable, canna. "It MUST be the dope..." This has been used as a direct correlation for more than 2 decades and many dr's (And the AMA) are VERY steadfast in their opinions along exactly the same lines.

Go type Cannabis and psychosis into Google, see what pops up

Top Bottom