benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
The site might have even more members should the Mod do his job and reduce the
'Shit, Fuck, Cunt, bloody, typical obscene language,
but few will listen until the Advertizers walk, ...by then it will be too late
We are one, we are many, we are Australians

As long as we don't get racist, homophobic, misogynist and welcome any person I think we will be ok.

We are all here because we have a shared interest after all, that being canna bis, and more often than not cannabis brings people together

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Much of the time advice was given when it was not asked for.
Anyway, I'm not here to defend him because I agree he didn't want to accept others advice. You know how I feel about people being abused and that is my biggest bug bear.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Totally agree with you there Sugar! But unfortunately it's (in my experience) a part of life that is unavoidable. Some things in life just suck but that's what makes the rest of it good ;)
1610231346221.png

This statement is what I think and the story about the young lad walking along the beach and picking up starfish and throwing them back in the water.
Old man came along and said to the boy, you can't save all of them and the lad said, It makes a difference to this one, as he threw another starfish back in the water.

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
This is a self policing community!!!! The members of this commumity have, do and will pull people up when they step out of line.

Case in point... when you came here with your religious stuff the community pulled you up.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
This is a self policing community!!!! The members of this commumity have, do and will pull people up when they step out of line.

Case in point... when you came here with your religious stuff the community pulled you up
You are out of line so pull your head in sunshine

Sugar

Baked
User ID
In my best Austin Powers voice....
"Allow myself to introduce.......myself"
very glad I didn't get roped in to the 'take my buds' and pay backs offered lol

ps Carbs... it will be a long wait to get the best of my buds mate

1611527905489.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom