Call it Paranoid or just a stupid question ๐Ÿ˜จ But I ain't fuckn this one !!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Dont worry about these grumpy old fucks Oz! :D

Keep growin mate, ask as many questions as you like!

just be prepared for a healthy rebuttal....

we all like to watch...
All goods mate , I've done everything I can do to clean up this ๐Ÿ’ฉ but not gunna happen
I thought we was all grown old fucks here,every now and then ya gotta eat humble pie ๐Ÿค

That's what my forefathers have told me โœŒ๏ธ

Mite as well show you the latest,I just dialed that fkn photone apy thing and yea not bad

Attachments

• IMG20230424161252.jpg
    IMG20230424161252.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 12

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
For sure mate...all I'm trying to do is get my head around all parts of my grows and get knowledge etc,โœŒ๏ธ

A bloke by the name of Dr Bruce Budgee has a lot of good things to say ๐Ÿ‘

I must annoy the fuck out you and the other 2 I don't understand why you even bother to respond to my stuff.
I'm confused โœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธ
I respond because I'm try to help ya for fuck sake!! ๐Ÿคฃ
Having a daughter with ADHD I understand why your so impulsive and impatient and if your not medicated for it you genuinely just can't help ya self! I know I've seen it first hand!

I also like your water of a ducks back attitude and ya persistence how ya just don't give a fuck and just keep asking till ya get what ya want!! ๐Ÿ‘

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Are you going to transplant it into a bigger pot size ?
Fuck I been waiting for someone to remind me of my fuck up ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜‚ I was planning to but I let it get to big in the pot before I could afford another block of coco and bag of Perlite so I'm gunna leave it.....but that's ok I want these NL to end so I can start on your seeds bro ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I won 5 GSC & Daiquiri Lime.
Buddabingbuddabang.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
bit small...

get away from the autos and start a real fukin grow!

you got all the indoor gear now, so time to start growing properly my friend! lol

All goods mate , I've done everything I can do to clean up this ๐Ÿ’ฉ but not gunna happen
I thought we was all grown old fucks here,every now and then ya gotta eat humble pie ๐Ÿค

Mite as well show you the latest,I just dialed that fkn photone apy thing and yea not bad

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I respond because I'm try to help ya for fuck sake!! ๐Ÿคฃ
Having a daughter with ADHD I understand why your so impulsive and impatient and if your not medicated for it you genuinely just can't help ya self! I know I've seen it first hand!
I also like your water of a ducks back attitude and ya persistence how ya just don't give a fuck and just keep asking till ya get what ya want!! ๐Ÿ‘
No wuckers โœŒ๏ธ at all

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
bit small...

get away from the autos and start a real fukin grow!

you got all the indoor gear now, so time to start growing properly my friend! lol
Fuck gimme 5 to knock a grow a cupla these rippers of @Kloud9 s and these other tents sorted and then bam I'm in on regs and have some fun
Rome wasn't built inaday

Pixie

Baked
User ID

How did you end up with four father's?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Fuck I been waiting for someone to remind me of my fuck up ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜‚ I was planning to but I let it get to big in the pot before I could afford another block of coco and bag of Perlite so I'm gunna leave it.....but that's ok I want these NL to end so I can start on your seeds bro ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I won 5 GSC & Daiquiri Lime.
Buddabingbuddabang.
You should have also got 5 x GCS with them .

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
How many plants are u growing at the moment and are they all autos?
I have the 2 girls outside looking like they in last 3-4 weeks......

Also the NL Auto that stunted is at day 55 and stacking ok.

And last but not least the 23 day NL Auto ( last one last time not a NL fan.

When all that shit is finished I will focus on my comp winnings from kloud9

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Don't want to be wasting them seeds you want be finding autos like that too easily nowadays with cuntstum and all.๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ‘caliorange X sour diesel and grow BIG!View attachment 34363
Wow I'm stoked ๐Ÿ‘ has that been topped or no ?

Yea I will be focusing on the GSC & Daiquiri Lime after I clean all this other stuff up and when my 2 smaller tents arrive I will start to attempt to achieve some of the quality that you legends seem to knock out .... put me down for the crown ๐Ÿ‘ŒโœŒ๏ธ

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ณ

Top Bottom