Call it Paranoid or just a stupid question ๐Ÿ˜จ But I ain't fuckn this one !!!

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I can't remember the thread but there was some chatter about what the pinkish , reddish stems colas leaves.

From memory someone mentioned that light distance may be responsible not necessarily genetics!!

This was a pretty arsy topping๐Ÿ˜
Nice clean cut and nice pair of colas if I do say so myself ๐Ÿ˜‰
Anyways the pinky reddy color is also on the new leaves and very bright on the shade leaves....

Light height is 16 inches above canopy !!

The million dollar question light or genetics...

I have lifted light 2 inches y'day but still pink and red everywhere!!!

Peace ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ณโœŒ๏ธ

Attachments

• IMG20230422121027.jpg
    IMG20230422121027.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 24

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Now why or how the fuck would a light turn ya stems red??
Just think about it for a second!!
I didn't say that that was my diagnosis mate , I will find the thread course it was an interesting read tbh.i was throwing it out there because I havnt actually had the next set of leaves looking like they are reddish ish . I'm leaning towards either nutes and EC changing every 48 hrs or possible simple genetics I dunno @Porky u tell me !

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I have been interested in the red/purple stems and petioles and the only definite thing that I can find, is that the colouring is from anthocyanins. Again what I have been led to believe is that they are one of the byproducts of photosynthesis, but the explanation was way over my head. What causes them could be genetics, cooler temperatures or large difference in day/night temps, EC too low, lights too bright, too much UV, or any combination of any/all of these. The actual colour is determined by pH in the plant tissue.
So, the truth is no-one knows for sure.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I have been interested in the red/purple stems and petioles and the only definite thing that I can find, is that the colouring is from anthocyanins. Again what I have been led to believe is that they are one of the byproducts of photosynthesis, but the explanation was way over my head. What causes them could be genetics, cooler temperatures or large difference in day/night temps, EC too low, lights too bright, too much UV, or any combination of any/all of these. The actual colour is determined by pH in the plant tissue.
That I understand, cheers ๐Ÿ‘

It's sumfn.....we will get to the bottom of it one way or another (somebody fkn knows I know it )๐Ÿ˜„

I'm seeing it at the moment as really cool coloring and healthy , so really not too much to worry about I guess.

Cool!!!!!
I can see clearer for now
The rain has gone ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Anyways I don't normally LST this early but I think I needed to she gunna be a ripper imo of course ๐Ÿ‘ the other one that came up is almost total Sativa and this one is indica mad , all goods so far

Attachments

• IMG20230424063057.jpg
    IMG20230424063057.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG20230424063048.jpg
    IMG20230424063048.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 16

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
How do you know that one is sativa and the other ones indica? Do you know what strains they are
Yes mate I have my last 2 NL #4 from WSE.๐Ÿ‘

The one in this pic and the stunted one in my diary thread if u can call it that ๐Ÿ˜œ

I have 2 more tents on way so I can play with my comp beans from kloud9 can't wait....try some cloning and chucking. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ More for me to fuck.

So yea finish these 2 and then TSE comp beans...

Little ripper ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ o

Edit.... apologies just the dominance of each is what I meant to say ๐Ÿ˜ฎ again

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
If ya plants are healthy and growing well stop trying to find things wrong with them!!
Leave em alone and let em grow!
For sure mate...all I'm trying to do is get my head around all parts of my grows and get knowledge etc,โœŒ๏ธ

A bloke by the name of Dr Bruce Budgee has a lot of good things to say ๐Ÿ‘

I must annoy the fuck out you and the other 2 I don't understand why you even bother to respond to my stuff.
I'm confused โœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธ

Pikey

Baked
User ID
For sure mate...all I'm trying to do is get my head around all parts of my grows and get knowledge etc,โœŒ๏ธ

A bloke by the name of Dr Bruce Budgee has a lot of good things to say ๐Ÿ‘

I must annoy the fuck out you and the other 2 I don't understand why you even bother to respond to my stuff.
I'm confused โœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธ

You say you've been growing for 5 years, but you have fuck all knowledge of even the basics, you're not kidding anyone. Maybe just admit you have no idea and follow the advice of the few people here who can still be fucked with you & your incessant postings ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
You say you've been growing for 5 years, but you have fuck all knowledge of even the basics, you're not kidding anyone. Maybe just admit you have no idea and follow the advice of the few people here who can still be fucked with you & your incessant postings ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ.
Nothing unpleasant here and I don't have to explain fuck all to u and I have been growing very novice ly for 5 years outdoors in 3 re ntal properties with 3 monthly inspection s makes it fucking hard to follow even the basics of having to move plants all over the shop blah blah blah

I apologize if my threads are
Incessant ๐Ÿ˜‚ poor choice of words really.

I'm not here to have these sort of chats mate sorry.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
It's only now we have a property privately no inspections ever , so now I can rok n roll .

And if any more of you feel the same way let me know and I will move on ,

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ณ

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
How do you know that one is sativa and the other ones indica? Do you know what strains they are
These are both NL #4 the 1st pic is day 61 from seed ๐Ÿ˜”

The second pic is finally in my tent day 21 I think.....

So u agree dominance of each....it just spun me out the diff in the dominance that's all man

Apologies if this is incessant !

Attachments

• IMG20230424115151.jpg
    IMG20230424115151.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG20230424063057.jpg
    IMG20230424063057.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 9

Old Ant

Vegetating
User ID
These are both NL #4 the 1st pic is day 61 from seed ๐Ÿ˜”

The second pic is finally in my tent day 21 I think.....

So u agree dominance of each....it just spun me out the diff in the dominance that's all man

Apologies if this is incessant !
Hey Ozioz, everybody learns at their own paceโ€ฆ..but the advice of experienced people is worth gold to help us get better much faster๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
All anybody wants is the best quality and quantity of yummy srum diddly umptious buds๐Ÿ˜
On another note I have only grown a grand total of four times and frustratingly I have just made a super noob mistake by damaging the taproot of a sad pink runtz bean ๐Ÿ˜ซ

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Hey Ozioz, everybody learns at their own paceโ€ฆ..but the advice of experienced people is worth gold to help us get better much faster๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
All anybody wants is the best quality and quantity of yummy srum diddly umptious buds๐Ÿ˜
On another note I have only grown a grand total of four times and frustratingly I have just made a super noob mistake by damaging the taproot of a sad pink runtz bean ๐Ÿ˜ซ
Cheers man , I thought all Ozzie ockers and cobbers here but maybe not..

Damaging taproots is not part of the plan

Take it easy man

Peace to you ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ณ

Top Bottom