Bunyah greetings from where the desert meets the sea.

Kerba

Germinating
User ID
Hi crew
Cool to find this forum as most are N.Hemisphere orientated which has it's limitations. I'm keen to delve more into the forum to see what people have to share.

I'm a personal medical grower and oil maker for my own health issues, mainly CBD with a bit of THC. It's no cure however quality of life is A1 with CBD oil.

This year left to right, Charlotte's Angel, Gorilla Glue, Deep Candy, Eleven Roses & Shark Shock.
Season was late coming on, thought it was going to be a bit of a bust this year so had no idea things were going to get so crowded.

IMG_20230310_110642.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hi crew
Cool to find this forum as most are N.Hemisphere orientated which has it's limitations. I'm keen to delve more into the forum to see what people have to share.

I'm a personal medical grower and oil maker for my own health issues, mainly CBD with a bit of THC. It's no cure however quality of life is A1 with CBD oil.

This year left to right, Charlotte's Angel, Gorilla Glue, Deep Candy, Eleven Roses & Shark Shock.
Season was late coming on, thought it was going to be a bit of a bust this year so had no idea things were going to get so crowded.

View attachment 32739
Very nice mate!!
You east or west coast US mate??

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Geez your farming some great baseball bats there mate.
And who doesn’t like pink bits.😉

Welcome to TSE Kerba.

Kerba

Germinating
User ID
Yeah was fair stoned and just saw N hemisphere so assumed!! 🤪
Plants look fucking cracker mate!! 👍
Ah yeah cool mate, most forums don't have a local bent to them. Good to find a proper Oz orientated one.
I've got some work coming up. Good thing I'm retired.

Squire

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Nice grow mate. Do your homework before your first indoor and you will be fine . Lots of fun. Look forward to seeing more or the outdoor (y)

Top Bottom