Bunyah greetings from where the desert meets the sea.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kerba

Germinating
User ID
Nice grow mate. Do your homework before your first indoor and you will be fine . Lots of fun. Look forward to seeing more or the outdoor (y)
I start all my outdoor under lights as it is so I'm halfway there.
Got a good contact in a long term commercial Canadian grower who offers advice freely and follow Dr Bruce Bugbee, I think I'll go alright. 🤘🏼

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Beaut grow 🇦🇺Harvest your outdoor. Dry and cure, then move a few ounces to locals, to fund your indoor setup. Quality light(s) will be your most expensive and useful investment. Don't skimp on quality light(s).

Kerba

Germinating
User ID
Beaut grow 🇦🇺Harvest your outdoor. Dry and cure, then move a few ounces to locals, to fund your indoor setup. Quality light(s) will be your most expensive and useful investment. Don't skimp on quality light(s).
Already got a 4x4 tent, Arceye 450w LED, 4" & 6" fans, filters etc. All the kit ready to rock n roll. Good contacts for advice and Glandore on call.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Already got a 4x4 tent, Arceye 450w LED, 4" & 6" fans, filters etc. All the kit ready to rock n roll. Good contacts for advice and Glandore on call.
What are you waiting for. Start growing indoors alongside your outdoor crop. No law against it.......well actually there is .......but they gotta catch you first. 😜 Anyway, they've abolished death by hanging decades ago as a suitable punishment for crimes committed in Aus. These days, you're likely to get a slap on the wrist, sensitively worded legal warning letter, and a fine.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Now that's what I call an awesome shade of green. Nice work.

All we need now is procol harum to drop "a fucking perfect shade of green" as a follow up to "a whiter shade of pale" and we will be good..

Kerba

Germinating
User ID
What are you waiting for. Start growing indoors alongside your outdoor crop. No law against it.......well actually there is .......but they gotta catch you first. 😜 Anyway, they've abolished death by hanging decades ago as a suitable punishment for crimes committed in Aus. These days, you're likely to get a slap on the wrist, sensitively worded legal warning letter, and a fine.
I've got to tread a fine line. While being in SA it's cool either way, I have to play the game of either or.
I've had my warranted visit and stood before the bench not long ago. While copping fuck all due to the judge seeing me as pure medical, the local coppers have me pegged but keeping within the limits. Kind of a green light if you will.
During the raid, they took everything but left me with 2 elbows of my finest CBD for oil. Not all bad boys it seems.

Top Bottom