Bringing seeds back from overseas?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Well, it's not like you can miss it... the roads lead you straight there... Gives a whole new meaning to 'Shopfront/Window display'
Just go window shopping, it's ALL on display :eek: :ROFLMAO: 🎯o_O
Yeah was a bit confronting when I turned the alley and I was in the Transvestite alley!!
Walked through that one pretty quick!!
Bit off putting when a chick has a bigger cock than you!! 😉

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
Had a look on google maps, a few banks in very close proximity to each other, will be an interesting walk that’s for sure. Sensi seeds looks good hope Dutch passion have a physical store?
You don't need a specific 'Seed Bank' over there. The 'Deli' next door to my hotel had a stand with seeds in blister packs. The good thing with shopfronts like Sensi Seeds was that you could try that specific smoke and then buy those specific beans. 'Try-before-you-buy'. 5-6 doors down you've got a Vapes 4 life store and around the corner there's the 'Hash Marihuana and Hemp Muesum', all within walking distance. And then you've got the 'Coffee Shops' EVERYWHERE :ROFLMAO: 'Cone'n'a cuppa'.
I sat in the coffeeshop across the mall from Sensi.

Coffeeshop Cropped.jpg

It seems Dutch Passion doesn't have a physical store, as such, but are more bean suppliers to the banks and mail order, like the blister packs.

Last edited:

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I've been there a few times, but before I was growing or knew much about weed. I probably smoked dozens of strains each time I was there, but two are memorable. Grey Mist Crystal at the Grey Area coffeeshop is just a bag of trichomes and was the perfect smoke to just wander the city while loving life. And King Hussan Extreme moroccan hash. This stuff was the most sledge hammer high I've ever had. We got totally lost after smoking and it took hours to find our way home....

Tropic21

Germinating
User ID
Heading to Thailand soon . Has anyone picked up some seed over there . Keep thinking of thai sticks from the 70s

Top Bottom