Bringing seeds back from overseas?

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Going on a trip soon, what’s the chances of getting a few seed packs in with your luggage?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Hey Gaz I remember going to Melbourne with me old boy bout 10 years ago well we are waiting for our baggage n all of a sudden federal police with sniffer dogs come out with my bag well it had about 50 immature seeds in the bottom of the bag liner that I’d missed before packing so yea I def wouldn’t risk goin through Singapore with em👍

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
It depends on how many your talking about, if it's just 20 or so then just stash em in a small pocket in amongst your clothes, it's worked for me but if you're wanting heaps yeah different story..I've just tossed em in the bottom of my bag with the other crumbs intentionally put there..good luck though bud I'm sure you'll be right ✅

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I managed to get a bunch of seeds back from Laos in an old pair of hiking sock turned inside out a few years back.

Left a bunch of grass and sticks stuck to em, and threw a handful of seeds in amongst the shrubbery in the socks.

Was hoping they'd just assume I was walking in socks and picked up some biology inadvertently on the way if they did stumble across them.

Luckily there was no issues and I had seventy three panic attacks for nothing.
But Id send em home anyway and save the risk.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I just asked my mate how he bought his back. He un picks a little hole in the hem on his t shirt ( the bit that's folded over) pokes them in and sews the hole back up. He said twice he's came in without being searched and once the guy rustled through his bag

Top Bottom