BHO no blast tube method

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
A good clip on categories of BHO is
Types of BHO concentrates . By RuffHouse Studios on you tube I can't post the link because it's age restricted
So you reckon your yield is about 10% How much of the crumble you choof a day? I’m trying to work out the economics 🤔

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Dynaboo

Germinating
User ID
24 hours later. I think it would come in the category of sugar crumble . Being made from 6 different strains mixed it's got quite a unique flavour and very heavy hitting . Notice you can handle crumble without it sticking like shit to a blanket View attachment 26157
Nice effort
If you want to taste the difference
Slice what you have in half put that in a cup then pour about 100ml of 99% pure alcohol into the cup mix to dissolve then place in the freezer overnight next day suck half into a 50ml luer lock syringe then attach a .45 disc type filter squeeze that into a clean cup do it again with what’s left you may need two filters then purge or just leave to evaporate similar to butane just slower I’m sure you’ll be surprised at the difference

Hudo

Baked
User ID
So you reckon your yield is about 10% How much of the crumble you choof a day? I’m trying to work out the economics 🤔
It's like all things mate the more you have it the higher you tolerance but if you want to get fucked up it's the shit. I can be satisfied on a little over a match head worth. But if I have it for a few days straight I want more and more. This batch was made out of leaf so the yield is knowhere near 10 % but using nug it's always been 10 or above strain depending

Secretchief

Vegetating
User ID
Very nice. I used to hate getting that shit on my hands. I like to melt it into some bud so I can add to my mix a little easier and not oil up the cone so bad, only way I can get a J to burn properly

Top Bottom