Ball Vape Organiser

QuiteContrary

Germinating
User ID
Finished up this organiser yesterday. If you're unfamiliar to ball vape's, they're a setup that requires a couple pieces to come together to work. So you've either got to have a place like a desk or a nook to set them up in. Or you could use a organiser similar to something like this.

I've taken this route because i'll only bring it out at night once the kids have gone to bed, and i don't want paraphernalia like this out for them to see.

Anyway, cost about $50 in bits and pieces, but i did have most of the material here already. Basically it has the Enail Controller sandwiched between two bits of 19mm ply, with 3mm and 5mm rubber strips in between to allow space for airflow..

View attachment 33216

View attachment 33217View attachment 33218View attachment 33219View attachment 33220

View attachment 33221

As you can see, she's a pretty rough build. I'm envisioning another build at a later date that will iclude a couple of USB ports, and a charging dock for the Mighty+. This is just a throw-together to tidy up the shit required for a ball vape.
You do Absalom the caterpillar proud. "Who are you?"

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Since i assembled this i haven't used any other device until yesterday, when i fired up the Mighty+. And to be honest, it was a similar experience to attempting to vape with the rubbish products we had back in the early Noughties. Still does the job, but miles between in comparisons to each other. The Mighty has been retired to a portable option only now..

Yet to put concentrate's through it, but i suspect that'll require water in the Globe. I'm not that brave to try it without it, lol

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Since i assembled this i haven't used any other device until yesterday, when i fired up the Mighty+. And to be honest, it was a similar experience to attempting to vape with the rubbish products we had back in the early Noughties. Still does the job, but miles between in comparisons to each other. The Mighty has been retired to a portable option only now..

Yet to put concentrate's through it, but i suspect that'll require water in the Globe. I'm not that brave to try it without it, lol
I agree with all others being retired to portables.

I tried water in my globe the other day, wasn’t a fan, too much water to submerge the perc for my liking so I’ll just use one of my other rigs if I need/want to use water.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
The biggest downside with ball vapes is forgetting to turn them off. I was running mine on a 15 minute countdown timer when I was using it. Its in the shed so Id have a couple, fuck around, and forget about it. Come back couple hours its later still on. scary shit.

Back when you mentioned this, mate. It sent me on another mission to see if i could find something cover this area, and i eventually stumbled upon these wifi switches, which work with the "Tuya Smart" app. So i bought a couple and never got back to it until this morning..

wfcnntr.jpg

I also keep it predominately in the shed these days, and as it does, it becomes a PITA having to stand around 3-4 minutes waiting for it to heat up. So as of this morning i finally got this sorted and can now turn it on via the app, fuck around 'n go make a cuppa and enjoy that with a bowl or two once its heated up. Another bonus with the app, it's got an "Inching" function that allows you to set a nominated time to turn off, once it has been intially turned on. That way if i do forget, it'll turn off after 15mins that i currently have it set at, like yourself.

Admittedly, its cheap chinese electrical part though. What comes of it, i'd imagine i'll find out in time.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Thats a great move mate. The shit that can be controlled by that is very enticing. Dont use the pinky anymore but maybe hook one up to my rosin press as I forgot to turn that off the other day for a couple of hours...

While the countdown timer did the job, I went out once and the prick was just randomly on, so I lost faith in that particular timer after that. Only felt safe if it was switched off at the power point.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Back when you mentioned this, mate. It sent me on another mission to see if i could find something cover this area, and i eventually stumbled upon these wifi switches, which work with the "Tuya Smart" app. So i bought a couple and never got back to it until this morning..

View attachment 36262

I also keep it predominately in the shed these days, and as it does, it becomes a PITA having to stand around 3-4 minutes waiting for it to heat up. So as of this morning i finally got this sorted and can now turn it on via the app, fuck around 'n go make a cuppa and enjoy that with a bowl or two once its heated up. Another bonus with the app, it's got an "Inching" function that allows you to set a nominated time to turn off, once it has been intially turned on. That way if i do forget, it'll turn off after 15mins that i currently have it set at, like yourself.

Admittedly, its cheap chinese electrical part though. What comes of it, i'd imagine i'll find out in time.
That’s a pretty neat idea. Although I’m lazy and a massive bong head so mine pretty much gets turned on when I wake up and off when I leave the house or go to bed. Had the watt meter in mine and it didn’t even use a kw in 12 hours and have the coil on a stand well away from anything flammable so I’m not really that worried

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Haha, nice one. I guess if you'll be at it all day, it'd pay just to leave it on, mate.

If you wanted to extend the laziness side of it, you could set a schedule on the app to have it fire up before you get up for the day. Just need something to sort the morning cuppa, lol.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Haha, nice one. I guess if you'll be at it all day, it'd pay just to leave it on, mate.

If you wanted to extend the laziness side of it, you could set a schedule on the app to have it fire up before you get up for the day. Just need something to sort the morning cuppa, lol.
yeah Im smoking all day so when I’m working around home I just leave it running so I can just duck inside, pack, smack and head back to what I was doing. Also find the unit draws most of its power in the initial heat cycle.

Top Bottom