Aye’s Cacti Grows

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

baxjr88

Vegetating
User ID
They class datura as a delirium (is that the word?) not so much psychedelic.
I think @Gazza has a full grown plant.
It’s one I’m not in a hurry to try.

I tried to germinate something else, rivea corymbosa but they didn’t pop either. It’s similar to morning glory’s
It's crazy how much Datura is just growing around were I live its in lots of front yards but there are a fair few growing wild to

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Strangely all these decades later, I feel effects just walking past a tree in flower. Just the smell and I feel a bit of a light headed buzz.

My mum told me about two old ladies who lived together and were both put in a home because they were acting senile.
But went good when in the home. Sent back home they went nuts again. Turned out they had a tree in the yard and each morning they would open the windows and have a cup of tea, the pollen would blow into the room and get them tripping.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Y
Strangely all these decades later, I feel effects just walking past a tree in flower. Just the smell and I feel a bit of a light headed buzz.

My mum told me about two old ladies who lived together and were both put in a home because they were acting senile.
But went good when in the home. Sent back home they went nuts again. Turned out they had a tree in the yard and each morning they would open the windows and have a cup of tea, the pollen would blow into the room and get them tripping.
Yea me and a buddy ended up in hospital on the shit made the local news was full on fucked up no control whatsoever😂 and the taste man that taste Fkn yuck is all I have to say about that NEVER again😂

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
It's crazy how much Datura is just growing around were I live its in lots of front yards but there are a fair few growing wild to
when i was 23 i tried to climb under the white lines in the middle of the road and came good with claret all down my face and chest full gravel rash , last time i did daytura o_O my ex wife of 22 years was a freak on the stuff when we met now she's a phycologist.

work that one out somebody please

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Ya haven’t lived if ya haven’t fought 5 coppers at a hospital thinking they were 1 person at a park n gettin the shit kicked out of ya they choked me out that bad popped all the blood vessels in my eyes 😂 good plan Gaz don’t try it😂
Read a trio report about a bloke who woke up in hospital his mate came to visit him then started to climb the walls like a possessed cunt then he woke up in the hospital apparently he stabbed a few people while tripping balls.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Read a trio report about a bloke who woke up in hospital his mate came to visit him then started to climb the walls like a possessed cunt then he woke up in the hospital apparently he stabbed a few people while tripping balls.
It doesn’t suprise me 1 bit you have zero control at all poor cunt prob thought he was stabbing the devil himself👍

Top Bottom