Community Member
User ID

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Nope... actually still confused, as the picture of the 500g LDaq is also his picture of AutoColorado Cookies 🤪
That Colorado cookies is an awesome smoke. I grew it a few years back I think I got 80g off it. Along way from these blokes.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
haha, yeah fair enough... but I still dont think I have seen a 732g auto.. or even a 500g auto it would seem.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
What’s the advantages of growing autos? Because I can’t see any sorry to all the auto lovers, always been a manual man myself.

What can an Auto do that a photo can’t?

Pikey

Baked
User ID
What’s the advantages of growing autos? Because I can’t see any sorry to all the auto lovers, always been a manual man myself.

What can an Auto do that a photo can’t?
The only real advantage I see to autos is the ability to flower outdoor in any light cycle. What got me interest in them initially was to see if they could provide an easier option for someone with limited time/ability/mobility to produce a consistent supply of their own medicine in a "normal" household outdoor garden setting. My motivation for that untertaking has now passed :( ,but I still think that modern autos could be a good option in such a scenario.

As with most things though, once I try something new I'm not content until I feel I've given it my best shot and got the results I believe were possible, so until I hit that golden 8 bags I'll stick with 'em. Even if only as a side project :)

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Only pretty accomplished growers would be pulling them numbers? I’d think 4-6 zips of a single auto is pretty fucking good.

If you have an issue early on would be very hard to correct then it’s trying to head up.

Not bashing autos definitely come a long way quickly, 700 + g’s obviously Putin’s growing them one’s.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
380 grams is hardly the norm though... more like 38 grams..
Come on mate... I know ya don't like 'em but they're not that bad :ROFLMAO:

I mean even I managed to harvest 98g off my first venture into the world of autos and have bumped that up to (a massive 🤣) 145g from my most recent... and that's just letting them show their natural expression fed only water in soil 🤷‍♂️

They will never replace photos, but they do have a place IMO.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
The only real advantage I see to autos is the ability to flower outdoor in any light cycle. What got me interest in them initially was to see if they could provide an easier option for someone with limited time/ability/mobility to produce a consistent supply of their own medicine in a "normal" household outdoor garden setting. My motivation for that untertaking has now passed :( ,but I still think that modern autos could be a good option in such a scenario.

As with most things though, once I try something new I'm not content until I feel I've given it my best shot and got the results I believe were possible, so until I hit that golden 8 bags I'll stick with 'em. Even if only as a side project :)
That’s a pretty logical reason pikey, I was exited about them when I first learnt about them, I was thinking along the lines of some fast buds. 🤣

First pack of blueberry from flash seeds waited 10 weeks from seedsman, not one fucking seed germed 😝

You said outside hmmm interesting 🤣

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Mephisto autos and lime daq buds
Plants still got 2 weeks 2go

Attachments

• 719D3CC6-4E9F-4B65-AF2F-BAFB82463383.jpeg
    719D3CC6-4E9F-4B65-AF2F-BAFB82463383.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 12
  • 444C55A2-40D4-4C9C-AF25-60A370F2817E.jpeg
    444C55A2-40D4-4C9C-AF25-60A370F2817E.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 12
  • 0FF07760-61E3-4ABA-B609-EE85C2E32049.jpeg
    0FF07760-61E3-4ABA-B609-EE85C2E32049.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 11
  • FA0D8D4E-B79D-41FC-A47A-E2C4A9291BB2.jpeg
    FA0D8D4E-B79D-41FC-A47A-E2C4A9291BB2.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 12
  • 5D08CD30-DEEE-4C62-823D-F1C003AACDFC.jpeg
    5D08CD30-DEEE-4C62-823D-F1C003AACDFC.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 14

pug

Vegetating
User ID
DC collectible cbd strain - was gifted, so not sure of the strain.
DC cbd auto.jpg

128g of dried buds - lovely smoke.
tested potency at 16% cbd and 4% thc - with my iffy testing skills.
8.5 weeks from germination to harvest.
not sure if the next one will be the same, but was happy with this one. :)

pug

Vegetating
User ID
Pretty good 4 60 days mate
hi bob :)

it was my first auto mate and i i wasn't sure what to expect. i'd be a very happy camper if they all turned out like her. there were a fair few variables i was looking out for in this grow (1st auto, new wood planter, 8inch soil level, 4 blumat drippers and a relatively new light), so i kept a daily log to use as a base for the next grows. lol ... yeah i know ... i have a bit of time on my hands at the moment.:)

for my setup, autos make a lot of sense. i'm on the look out to find a few breeders with reliable and consistent seeds - probably like many growers at the moment. i'd like to test out my fav varieties in an auto variety, but getting them into oz at the moment will take a bit of effort.

will do a few more grows with these seeds and see how they go.

the next one in has a similar structure, but took 9 days to germinate (which is a record for me) instead of 4.5 for this one. she also has a mottled look to the leaves, which is something new ... but the overall health looks good, so will keep plugging along.

Top Bottom