Don't have an account? Register now

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Think Kloud was involved somehow, well he gave em 2 me
Think Buzzo was involved in Gorilla Shizzle and Chemsis as well i think
4- 6 zips very achievable if u apply ureself
There are certain ways of treating these finicky ferks that seems 2 apply 2 most phenos
Always comes back 2 genetics though, without them u wanna be a farking magician

And Billy u seen some of larger ones grown in past, even that Stardawg went 6 if i remember right
Things have progressed so much since daggy old Lowryder

Pikey

Baked
User ID
4- 6 zips very achievable if u apply ureself
Yeah, very true. I'm aiming for a HP on my next go and I think it is very possible. I'm gonna size up to a 30L fabric pot and do an early top and lst to try fill out a scrog net. Hopefully that could be the trick to push 'em past the ~5 bags I got from the last girl up to my goal of ~8 bags of 🤗🌲s

...then I might give up and go bag to photos for a while :LOL:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Yeah, nice one Bob. How are the working out for ya, did you get the short "big bottom girl" pheno of the ghost toof of the more leggy lady?

For me the FBG pheno was the bigger yielder with much greater density to her buds. The leggy pheno smelt fruitier and while more bud sites from an acidental "fimming" of her very first real leaves (after the cotyledon) due to a stuck helmet. She ultimately looked the part but paled in comparison to her fat little sister.

Out of interest does the pinapple gum smell like complete arse? The one I grew out smelt the worst of any plant I've grown to date... but you know, in a good way ;) She was very oily.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
The pine apple one has a distinct fruity, sour apple type smell, hard 2 put exact smell as i haven't smelt that smell b4
Toof decay is very compact with better inter nodal spacings
Also trichomes are not just on buds but all over suga and even small fan leaves closer 2 nodes
Would say they still got 15-20 days 2 go and did a heap of L.S.T on em so not much taller than 400 mil, but close 2 meter round

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
The pine apple one has a distinct fruity, sour apple type smell, hard 2 put exact smell as i haven't smelt that smell b4
Toof decay is very compact with better inter nodal spacings
Also trichomes are not just on buds but all over suga and even small fan leaves closer 2 nodes
Would say they still got 15-20 days 2 go and did a heap of L.S.T on em so not much taller than 400 mil, but close 2 meter round

Stop teasing us Bob, where's the pics?

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Lol. Some absolute bullshit figures, like top line of 732 grams from a 3 gallon(12 litres approx) pot size. That's 26 ounces from a 12 litre pot. Ridiculous claim.👎
Yeah, I think you're onto something there. This is his photo of the 732g plant in question... I'm not exactly convinced either 😒

jyfc0hucxfu51.jpg
028kbztaxfu51.jpg

Like I mentioned, lots of sepo fan boys on there, so to be taken with a 🤏 🧂.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah, I think you're onto something there. This is his photo of the 732g plant in question... I'm not exactly convinced either 😒

jyfc0hucxfu51.jpg
028kbztaxfu51.jpg

Like I mentioned, lots of sepo fan boys on there, so to be taken with a 🤏 🧂.
Yeah definitely some decent autos on there. But some of the numbers are a bit hard to believe. Although most have pics on scales but it would be easy to have a sinker or something heavy under the buds.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
With only a couple of grows to my name I don’t really have a lot of experience here but if you wanted a quick grow wouldn’t 12/12 from seed work well enough. Fems or regs. You would be able to determine sex quicker too.

I too grew that ss stardawg but obviously I was well under equipped to do it well. But 12/12 with what I have now would at least grow more than triple what that tiny auto produced.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Nope... actually still confused, as the picture of the 500g LDaq is also his picture of AutoColorado Cookies 🤪

Top Bottom