autoseed weak genetics?

nugget

Blooming
User ID
Recently pulled a few grams shy of 100 in a 2l pot 85 days (pic in random thread) could fit 4 in a 2x4 but I was vegging photos I don't think anyone would complain about 400g in 85 from that size tent though. They're good fun too will always recommend giving them a go, they need a bit of babying in the first couple weeks but once they hit that stretch/flower stage you can pretty much see them growing it's really cool.

905 (2).jpg
905 (1).jpg
905.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

nugget

Blooming
User ID
I''ve got plans this year to do an STS reversal & seed run on some Mephisto stuff I've got, though as always I just haven't gotten around to it yet :rolleyes:. When I do I'll make sure to send you some, so you can add them to your backyard reforestation project ;)
Which strains are you thinking of?

Danno

Germinating
User ID
Autos are great if you know how to grow.....simple, fast, nice yields of 3 to 5oz plant, depending on strain and they are super fucking potent, IME. I have a thread in the grow diary section, lots of pics an shit of my last grow, all Autos.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I reckon best thing about autos is stealth factor
Train em low and wide and in pot sizes u can manage on ure own
Depending on who's visiting [except mr plod], u can move em around 2 any light position, indoor, outdoor or supa secret spot x [in the roof]
Start em inside under T5's in small pots,don't need a tent and one transplant in2 larger pots and outside
Dont have 2 worry about light leaks or bloody time schedules on 12/12
Save on nutes as u dont need much and as far as how soon u get 2 smoko, i've some in under 52 days [not many]
Best thing is they improved genetics 2 close 2 photoperiod [power wise]
Like most ppl are saying, once u get ure head around a few basic rules, ure ok
Good idea not 2 learn or start out with autos, [made that mistake]. I reckon they more fun

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
Just my 2 cents, i've actually had some better results from local xxl beans [lime daq, chemsis, gorilla shizz, blue amnesia, ect] over international big names
10-12 zips never outta realization, 80-90 days tops
Autos come a long way since wooly mammoths were having day
@afghan bob and where would one go about getting some of these aussie auto's mate? Pls

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
From very clever and generous members
Once u shown u can be trusted and have a genuine interest in growing 4 ureself and stay modest in outlook, then u never know
If not u could always p.m me
Thanks mate.
Recently pulled a few grams shy of 100 in a 2l pot 85 days (pic in random thread) could fit 4 in a 2x4 but I was vegging photos I don't think anyone would complain about 400g in 85 from that size tent though. They're good fun too will always recommend giving them a go, they need a bit of babying in the first couple weeks but once they hit that stretch/flower stage you can pretty much see them growing it's really cool.

View attachment 21491
View attachment 21492
View attachment 21493
That's a stunner mate 👌

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
With auto's for the 1st 3 weeks you look after what's underground and once you have that set you then look after what's above ground. Good roots makes for better chances of better fruits..

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
You still charging em up in a pyramid mate??

Autos are great if you know how to grow.....simple, fast, nice yields of 3 to 5oz plant, depending on strain and they are super fucking potent, IME. I have a thread in the grow diary section, lots of pics an shit of my last grow, all Autos.

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID

View attachment 21491
View attachment 21492
View attachment 21493
Nice work what strain ?

VinDeezle

Baked
User ID
Some of those yield quotes earlier on were insane. Biggest auto I've ran was an amnesia auto from mediseedman. 175g in an 80x80.
Screenshot_2023-04-07-10-49-41-24.png
IMG_20221104_100239.jpg
I'll see if I have a finished pic anywhere.
Had some great autos, had some terrible ones.

Last edited:
Top Bottom