Anyone here using Compost Teas?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Literally wanted to know the difference between amateur air stone or air pump for compost teas ay .. think ppl need to realise we all learners even if ya think ya pros ay
I've found some hard task masters here mate and it's hard to roll with the punches at time.

Good questions, I'll have a look around :)

Madmick

Baked
User ID
You want to make a tea , the easiest way to make such a mix economically

Put all your compost in a drum with fine wire on the bottom , put a container under it too catch the run off

Dilute the run off with water to desired saturation, pour on the soil around plants

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Don't worry sorry my utter apologies...by all the talk like back on OS thought yous had a clue 🤣 thanks for trying to help but think I gotta stop asking intelligent questions to ppl that make profiles n act like they know everything when they don't 😂
That comment is sure to win you some new friends on here. I didn't see a single comment in your thread from anyone acting like they know everything. With an attitude like yours, you're always welcome to fuck off back to OSA. 👍

Sugar

Baked
User ID
I also found several web sites searching google using words, air stone or air pump for compost teas with lots of info to research :)

Good luck with it and I think there are lots of organic growers here using various methods but I don't know if they use air stones etc.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Good mate beautiful day and got 4 more off. 👍👍
How you been??
Maaatteeee!! Good jobby then :D
Saw somewhere you getting lots of males? hmmm oh well hope for 50/50 fems out of the regs
Yeah I'm going going and got dental shit kindof sorted with good teeth done today after many many hours.
How's the new home?

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
There are literally thousands of clips on YouTube all about compost teas, from micro setups to commercial sized ones. While you are there have a look into Korean natural farming. Any aeration is better than none when make teas, so go your hardest with the air stones you can afford

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Maaatteeee!! Good jobby then :D
Saw somewhere you getting lots of males? hmmm oh well hope for 50/50 fems out of the regs
Yeah I'm going going and got dental shit kindof sorted with good teeth done today after many many hours.
How's the new home?
Good to here mate sore teeth are fucking horrible.
Yeah not that im getting heaps of males i just want more females. 😂
New place is good still doing shit round the yard but other than that alls good.

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
Have been slowly making the switch from synthetics to organics and was wondering if there is other like-minded ppl on here
Hey mate, J just read your post about changing over to organics and I wanted to ask how it's going so far?
I've just done the same and bought many bags of Grow-Dirt by High Powered Organics. It's fukn pricey but I'm getting amazing results.
Have you found any helpful sites for organic cannabis grows?

Cheers

Top Bottom