Anyone here using Compost Teas?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Cobbs AU

Germinating
User ID
So what were you thinking of changing to ?

Organic as in soil ?
Yeah I know a fair bit bout organics from back in the outdoor days but never brewed mixes like compost teas (always just used worm piss, seasol and chilli n garlic powder) I never brewed a tea but sounds like the go-er

Cobbs AU

Germinating
User ID
Yeah these a few ppl here who make teas

With good success, someone will drop in I'm sure
Nice cheers heaps ..Ive got the basic idea was just wondering what other ppl are doin and if the results show more than the basic budget style I'm thinkin of starting with lol

Cobbs AU

Germinating
User ID
Well to be more clear I was more Wondering about if the ppl here have been doin it budget using airstones n shit (even though airstones are stupid with compost Teas) wanted to know if anyone else having luck doin it that budget way??

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
Check out Joshua Steensland - No Till Organic who recently finished Elaine Ingham's course on Soil Biology.
This video explains teas vs extracts Here

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID

A book recommended by Itchy and worth every cent.

Cobbs AU

Germinating
User ID

Cheers bro ..I dunno about Jeff ay ..I listen to all heavy dayzes pot casts ay and Jeff made a book and corrected he was wrong ..I don't like that ay

Pikey

Baked
User ID

You can find "Teaming with Microbes" and "Teaming with Fungi" on 🏴‍☠️bay in ePub format as well 🤫

Last edited:

Cobbs AU

Germinating
User ID
But he wrote a book and sold it and just apologized and resold another book for $$ to correct it. .is that how yous roll??

Cobbs AU

Germinating
User ID
But he wrote a book and sold it and just apologized and respld another book for $$ to correct it. .is that how yous roll??

Cobbs AU

Germinating
User ID
Don't worry sorry my utter apologies...by all the talk like back on OS thought yous had a clue 🤣 thanks for trying to help but think I gotta stop asking intelligent questions to ppl that make profiles n act like they know everything when they don't 😂

Cobbs AU

Germinating
User ID
Literally wanted to know the difference between amateur air stone or air pump for compost teas ay .. think ppl need to realise we all learners even if ya think ya pros ay

Top Bottom