AFP can either mean Australian Federal Police or Australian Federal Plant thieves

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

benn0

Baked
User ID
From what I understand is you used to be able too grow I think, but then again I am a NSW/Vic person so really wouldnt know

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
User ID
Just to clear up any confusion regarding SA Law

cultivate a cannabis plant (one) or more using artificially enhanced cultivation (hydroponics) is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE

cultivate a cannabis plant (one) non Hydroponic (Outdoor) is a simple cannabis offence and is DECRIMINALISED
(Expiation fine)

cultivate 2 or more outside is also a CRIMINAL OFFENCE
Okay so one plant is a pissweak punishment however do they care about a weight limit.

In other words, can you grow 1 massive plant and it's still the same punishment?

Last edited:
User ID
Okay so one plant is a pissweak punishment however do they care about a weight limit.

In another words, can you grow 1 massive plant and it's still the same punishment?
This is correct, Whos to say they are going to find it when its at its heaviest or in flowering ?

There is nothing pertaining to a weight in the law i think this changes once the plant is harvested.
If you watch the video from this original topic the police dont even discuss the weight of the plants they just class them as 4 plants

This is why i just grow one massive plant but lately Ive been chucking in a few extras lol

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
User ID
Nah they did mention that it was more than the weight limit, it was off camera but I think I mentioned it.

But... sounds like I should move to SA, how are your pubs? :LOL:

Rocket

Vegetating
User ID
That was an interesting watch, thanks for putting it together Anoma.

I read your thread when I first joined up and showed a few mates your epic balcony photos... they loved it... lol.

Looks like the coppers have their body cams set to GMT ...dunno why, maybe so they can sync evidence across time zones. 🤔

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Good work Anoma, Yeah I thought the time was out also. Wow what a watch thank you for the explanations. and nice work on the cop finger smell video priceless 👍 👌

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
the only problem with sa is the water lol
the place gets a bad rap and it should not
this is coming from an ex victorian who moved here and would never live anywhere else now
great fishing good climate and a realistic speed limit its 110 to all you tourists

User ID
the only problem with sa is the water lol
the place gets a bad rap and it should not
this is coming from an ex victorian who moved here and would never live anywhere else now
great fishing good climate and a realistic speed limit its 110 to all you tourists
SA is the last bastion, takes less than 20 mintues to travel 50km in any direction.
i love the 110km roads :)

Top Bottom