AFP can either mean Australian Federal Police or Australian Federal Plant thieves

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Looking forward to checking this out later as well, it's great that you took the time to compile it, Anoma. :cool:

Always thought to myself, that balcony would've been a magnificent sight from down on the water there. 😆

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
User ID
Thanks mate, interesting to see it from another angle.

For those that missed it... the highlight reel AKA blonde cop having a Mal Meninga :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 29068
Thanks for catching that, I thought we only pics.

Blondie McFingersniffer wasn't bad looking but she was as dumb as a box of birds

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I was watching it, in mild disbelief, for quite a while before it occured to me to record the stream. I've only got about 32mins starting @ 0939, by which time they had already dropped two of your ladies 😢

benn0

Baked
User ID
I think it was Gazza who wanted to see this, so here it is, mate.
Also, yes I did put this in the 'pest management' section on purpose

believe it or not i know what them a4 pages are on the back wall hahaha
I'm also surprised at how much they've blurred, I reckon they're paranoid as fuck that something could not be kosher with the way the warrant was served and executed

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
User ID
believe it or not i know what them a4 pages are on the back wall hahaha
I'm also surprised at how much they've blurred, I reckon they're paranoid as fuck that something could not be kosher with the way the warrant was served and executed
lol, give me a hint and I'll tell you if you're on the right track ;)
Oh actually, you could have seen them somewhere else because I don't think you zoomed in, did you?

benn0

Baked
User ID
lol, give me a hint and I'll tell you if you're on the right track ;)
Oh actually, you could have seen them somewhere else because I don't think you zoomed in, did you?
[redacted]
and na I didnt zoom in I remember back awhile ago there was a video youposted I dont think that it was this raid but another

Last edited:

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Taking tips from C.I.A .....Covering Its Arse
Legally because of a.c.t allowance of 4 plants, ireckon they're a bit suss on how big those 4 plants can be
Divide and conquor didnt work so good cop bad cop came in suttley
How much u smoke mate ?, trying 2 work out if u selling
Not 100% but could u have waited 2 have lawyer present ?
And 2 bad if your appeal on taking all plants won, buggers have already chopped the lot

benn0

Baked
User ID
Also can I ask why the AFP needed be involved in a what is usually a state/territory policing matter? Is this something unique to the ACT where there is no local territory/state police force?

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
User ID
How much u smoke mate ?, trying 2 work out if u selling
yeah I found it funny how easily they gave up on the selling aspect, and where I got the seeds from. I think we all know where I got them from.

Also can I ask why the AFP needed be involved in a what is usually a state/territory policing matter? Is this something unique to the ACT where there is no local territory/state police force?
ACT only has AFP, no state police.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
User ID
Seeing as the lie counter hasn't been touched on yet in the comments on YouTube, I'll give you guys a hint about one of them.

Grow lights that I "didn't use because I found out they were illegal after I bought them."

I told the brown haired female cop that I started growing in October. [truth]

I also told them that I didn't use the grow lights because the plants were already thriving on the balcony already so there was no need for the grow lights.

I also told them that I had to sell the grow lights now because I can't use them and now I'll have to sell them online.

I also said that I hate doing that because it's a pain in the ass. [truth]

Anyone who lives in Canberra will know that October/November is not when plants thrive, in fact they'd probably struggle outdoors at any point in their life cycle, especially seedlings.

The AFPolice live in Canberra, but must never grow anything or they'd know that, great work, detectives.

The whole fiasco was hilarious, I really wish I had access to the rest of the morning that they didn't record.

I remember furiously typing on YouTube live chat to my American mates while the cops were bagging it up, advising them that "Don't ban Billy no matter what he says, he's a personal mate of mine"
Because I knew there was a potential for Billy to drop a cunt or a fuck and the American mod might think that was too offensive and ban him even though we all know that's just how we speak over here.

I've known her for years but they're only just getting used to how we drop curse words so causally without thinking, especially 'cunt' :LOL:

User ID
This was in interesting watch, Thanks for sharing

I live in SA where the laws are 1 Plant Per Person Per House OUTDOOR only.
So if you have 3 people living in the house =3 Plants

Anyway Long story short i had 1 plant more than i was supposed to
The police that arrived where all Detectives from a special unit in plain clothes
They searched my whole house took my used bongs but left me my clean ones :)
The best part is because they didn't want to waste all the time going through court they chopped both plants and he said to "Lets just call it one plant" :cool:

On the way out one of the detectives left my pipe on the kitchen counter and i heard of the Jr detectives talking to a Senior Detective and he said "Did you leave the pipe there for him" and he replies "Yeah its nothing not worth it" :ROFLMAO:

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
This was in interesting watch, Thanks for sharing

I live in SA where the laws are 1 Plant Per Person Per House OUTDOOR only.
So if you have 3 people living in the house =3 Plants

Anyway Long story short i had 1 plant more than i was supposed to
The police that arrived where all Detectives from a special unit in plain clothes
They searched my whole house took my used bongs but left me my clean ones :)
The best part is because they didn't want to waste all the time going through court they chopped both plants and he said to "Lets just call it one plant" :cool:

On the way out one of the detectives left my pipe on the kitchen counter and i heard of the Jr detectives talking to a Senior Detective and he said "Did you leave the pipe there for him" and he replies "Yeah its nothing not worth it" :ROFLMAO:
You sure about that law in SA, mate? Think that was like 20 or 30 years ago..

User ID

Possession:

• Less than 25 grams of cannabis: $150
  • Between 25 and 100 grams of cannabis: $300
  • Less than 5 grams of resin: $150
  • Between 5 and 20 grams of resin: $300
  • Equipment for preparing or consuming cannabis or resin: $150 (+$30 when accompanied by another simple cannabis offence)

Cultivation:
One cannabis plant: $300 <-
  • 1 plant (no artificial enhancement): expiation notice & fine of $300
When you look into it in detail it states 1 Per per per household if everyone in your house takes claim to one.

They gave me a fine of $220 for 1 plant , $40 for a bong $220 for between 25 and 100 grams
Looks like the expiation amount when up though.

Top Bottom