A belated introduction🧐

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Hello to all the ladies and gents who inhabit the world of TSE. I am known as Old Ant but you can call me Ant if you wish. I am very happy to be here and have marvelled at many of the amazing diaries I have seen so far👍🏼.

I will say I have zero experience in growing anything apart from eight beautiful ladies, while enjoying smoking green since my youth ( stone age ) I have now recently discovered an untapped love for growing this wonderful herb more than just getting off my trolley.

Anyway I will help where and when I can and look forward to finding a comfy spot here, hopefully for the long term😃

Last but not least I will be starting a diary as soon as my upgrades are finished which should hopefully be next week🥳🧐
Welcome Ant
Looking forward to seeing your buds

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
A good evening to you sir and yes I am indeed looking forward to purchasing my first monocle and distinguished walking cane👍🏼
Haha I have three walking sticks. No monocle as both my eyes need lenses.
Actually like you I’m not that old. 50 soonish.
Personally I like this age better than 30s-40s despite health issues that go with years of self inflicted physical abuse in my younger days.

Old Ant

Vegetating
User ID
Welcome Ant from one young fella to another. You do have a way with words. Not like myself who says little and doesn't make much sense when I do. o_O Enjoy the journey
Hello Squire, my beautiful wife of twenty years is another who has always enjoyed my conversational skill's, unfortunately after a few sweet tokes that all goes by the way side and its waffle city here we come😆

Old Ant

Vegetating
User ID
Haha I have three walking sticks. No monocle as both my eyes need lenses.
Actually like you I’m not that old. 50 soonish.
Personally I like this age better than 30s-40s despite health issues that go with years of self inflicted physical abuse in my younger days.
Indeed Harry, many of us spent a significant portion of our youth ‘ in the fast lane ‘ and I do lament some of the more idiotic and dangerous activities that I enjoyed. I am also currently enduring mild brain damage, a permanent lower back injury, a grinding and clicking left knee and to top it off ptsd🤷‍♂️ It sure was fun though, now pass me that e size cylinder of nitrous oxide and pack me a hearty bucket - that sadly gone 3 litre coke bottle size one so I can do some reminiscing🤣

Old Ant

Vegetating
User ID
Welcome Ant
Looking forward to seeing your buds
Thank you OZIOZIAUTO, I really do feel welcome here and I must say I will be doing my darnedest to produce my best buds yet👍🏼🤞☘️ as it has been a little while I can almost smell that beautiful aroma when you open the tent in full flower🥰🤗

Old Ant

Vegetating
User ID
Welcome to tse ant. ciggies are indeed tough to toss. I hope it works out for you.
Good morning MoFo, absolutely right you are about those horrible putrid smelling ciggies. I have been smoking for just over 30 years and can tell you that even though I didn't cough and splatter all over the place, I did / do have the problem of my lungs hardening up and loosing there balloon - sponge like ability on inhale and exhale which dare I say is a downright terrifying feeling😳 and an excellent motivator to permanently give up at the same time👍🏼🤔 Tis also the reason why I gave up the buckets, billys, pipes about three years ago and jumped on the vaping train by purchasing my first S&B mighty🤗

Top Bottom