A belated introduction🧐

Old Ant

Vegetating
User ID
Hello to all the ladies and gents who inhabit the world of TSE. I am known as Old Ant but you can call me Ant if you wish. I am very happy to be here and have marvelled at many of the amazing diaries I have seen so far👍🏼.

I will say I have zero experience in growing anything apart from eight beautiful ladies, while enjoying smoking green since my youth ( stone age ) I have now recently discovered an untapped love for growing this wonderful herb more than just getting off my trolley.

Anyway I will help where and when I can and look forward to finding a comfy spot here, hopefully for the long term😃

Last but not least I will be starting a diary as soon as my upgrades are finished which should hopefully be next week🥳🧐

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Welcome to tse. Ant aye, you wouldn't happen to produce beats for rhymesayers lol? Ant just happens to be one of my fav producers so excuse the lame joke.

Jokes aside there's a wealth of good people here to follow. Hope to see something fruitful from your diary?

missrachael

Germinating
User ID
Welcome Ant, especially after such an eloquent introduction, hope you enjoy the vibe here.....I'm a newbie & still working it out 😉

Old Ant

Vegetating
User ID
Welcome to tse. Ant aye, you wouldn't happen to produce beats for rhymesayers lol? Ant just happens to be one of my fav producers so excuse the lame joke.

Jokes aside there's a wealth of good people here to follow. Hope to see something fruitful from your diary?
Hello again Vin, I do hope I can at least be entertaining while I attempt my fifth grow in my new Mk2 tent and with a new light to boot🤞🤗
Oh I love comedy but both that joke and artist flew right over my head🤣

Old Ant

Vegetating
User ID
Welcome Ant, especially after such an eloquent introduction, hope you enjoy the vibe here.....I'm a newbie & still working it out 😉
Hello missrachael very lovely to meet you and may I say thank you for the kind words😃 I have been enjoying this forum from the outside you could say for quite a while until the recent change was made to make the windows all foggy so one could not see in and enjoy the shenanigan's😆

Old Ant

Vegetating
User ID
Hi Ant 🐜 good luck with things 🙂
Thank you Pixie and you are right about the luck part as even though I have only ever grown eight darling's ( two at a time ) they all reached flowering and made it through to drying curing etc🥳 Alas my inexperience also led me to failing to germinate a grand total of SEVENTEEN Aussie Canna seeds in a row😩

Old Ant

Vegetating
User ID
Welcome Ant. Nice intro and Im looking forward to your diary.
Thank you Old fox I am pleased that you to enjoyed my little introduction, I do try to make a genuinely good first impression. As far as my diary goes that makes two of us as due to giving up the death stix ( ciggies ) I haven't had a mighty for coming on seven months now to ensure I didn't start straight back up again! Sadly bad habits such as lighting up a ciggie after every mighty really are hard to break🤔

Squire

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Welcome Ant from one young fella to another. You do have a way with words. Not like myself who says little and doesn't make much sense when I do. o_O Enjoy the journey

Top Bottom