7 East additional TSE discounts

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I bought more from them in the last few days, I got the TSE discount but the 420 one didnt work..
Interested to know how others have gone growing 7 east offerings?
Ive had pretty mixed luck so far had a few not come up after popping them in the ol glass of water in a dark place..
Also after veg'ing 12 I only ended up with 3 girls they seem to be like in my family throwing mostly boys

User ID
I bought more from them in the last few days, I got the TSE discount but the 420 one didnt work..
Interested to know how others have gone growing 7 east offerings?
Ive had pretty mixed luck so far had a few not come up after popping them in the ol glass of water in a dark place..
Also after veg'ing 12 I only ended up with 3 girls they seem to be like in my family throwing mostly boys
I think maybe they forgot about the 420 one and honored the discount then canceled the 420 one guess me and my friend got lucky :)
Ive seen people growing them on this forum they look good so idk

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I think maybe they forgot about the 420 one and honored the discount then canceled the 420 one guess me and my friend got lucky :)
Ive seen people growing them on this forum they look good so idk
I was in no way talking shit about 7 east.. I was very happy with what I recieved from them, was just interested to hear how others have gone with them re: male to female ratio etc as well as completed grows.. Any bad luck Ive had was just that nobody can control that bitch Luck, and if they can I want access to that shit! 😂

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I was in no way talking shit about 7 east.. I was very happy with what I recieved from them, was just interested to hear how others have gone with them re: male to female ratio etc as well as completed grows.. Any bad luck Ive had was just that nobody can control that bitch Luck, and if they can I want access to that shit! 😂
When it comes to regs I'm at 2/9 for fems so I feel your pain. Popped 4 7 east beans so far and have one fem which is the black lime reserve/super lemon dragon.
IMG_20230523_172054.jpgIMG_20230525_173430.jpg
Super nice so far and I'll be looking forward to running some malana banana after the haze fems.

Hopefully I'll pop 9 and get at least two fems. My odds can't get much worse but I've probably jinxed meself now.

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
When it comes to regs I'm at 2/9 for fems so I feel your pain. Popped 4 7 east beans so far and have one fem which is the black lime reserve/super lemon dragon.
View attachment 35399View attachment 35400
Super nice so far and I'll be looking forward to running some malana banana after the haze fems.

Hopefully I'll pop 9 and get at least two fems. My odds can't get much worse but I've probably jinxed meself now.
Looks the goods mate Id say your in for some tasty smoke out of that pretty girl, I bet she smells even nicer than she looks!

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Looks the goods mate Id say your in for some tasty smoke out of that pretty girl, I bet she smells even nicer than she looks!
Starting to smell like burning flesh. Just decided to get it's skunk on over the last few weeks.

Top Bottom