7 East additional TSE discounts

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
@7eastgenetics have been kind enough to offer an additional incentive to TSE members.

As well as a 10% discount, every order using the TSE discount code will also receive an additional free pack.... so a total of 10% off and two free seed packs with every order.

Just use code: TSE2022 at checkout.

Thanks again :)

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
Ahh yes, good point, will edit post.
Thanks sir Billy, already have some of their seeds too, just popped some watermelon dragon seeds , will be doing a grow diary with them along with a strawberry banana x from another member it's a test fem so hoping it's good , it's already sprouted, just waiting for my plant to finish up to move them in when their ready should work out well the timing anyway, but do want to order some of everything from 7east genetics seems like some good shit on that site

Tugboat

Vegetating
User ID
B98C92B4-F565-4204-9F81-F886BE80E4BF.jpeg🤔 … i get the following with that code … was there a limit on the extra Free bag promo? Still gives the TSE discount

Edit: Also seems to not let you proceed to checkout afterwards so maybe a bug with the way they’ve configured the promo code - or I just farked it up 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

Green_Sick

Vegetating
User ID
I'm extremely interested about Panties but they're currently out of stock atm as is the other high CBD strain.
The other that looks like it would be a good fit would be Palestine Princess for night time use.
I seem to be very sensitive to stimulants and a complete light weight when it comes to dope.
I don't smoke at all so the flowers will be used to make oil.
The Drunken Bastard because it's just so non typical that it looks like something you could plant in the front flower garden and get away with.
They don't seem to have pictures of the plant pre-flowering to see just how non-typical it is.
It's a gorgeous plant and my green thumbs are aching to grow it, nurture it and love it.

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
Check out the 'freaks of dank' thread in the general q&a section,old mate. 7east mentioned the freak show will be back available in a few months
I have freaks of dank tester seeds from them all white and massive dunno how they'll go out 3 in a couple days ago still waiting for a sprout

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
I got their freak show last year. All white seeds that were kinda peeling. 9/10 grew. Might be the freak show genetics.
And what was your experience with it..?..what size did they get too..?

Cool plant and worth growing..?..or just a curiosity..?

Shiloh

Germinating
User ID
All grown outdoors. Grew 3 through summer and got all males so no smoke report. Grew the rest outdoors in winter to try and make seeds off stunted plants and got all females. Haha. Pretty plants but small as expected in winter. Nice citrusy smoke with nice purple tops. Grew them with dill and asparagus in the vegetable garden. Very hard to spot

smcj

Seedling
User ID
@7eastgenetics have been kind enough to offer an additional incentive to TSE members.

As well as a 10% discount, every order using the TSE discount code will also receive an additional free pack.... so a total of 10% off and two free seed packs with every order.

Just use code: TSE2022 at checkout.

Thanks again :)

I ordered from 7East just before I found this forum, oh well, will use the discount next time.. really stoked with my 7east order, got my order in 18 days and stoked with the freebies and excellent stealth

Last edited by a moderator:

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
All grown outdoors. Grew 3 through summer and got all males so no smoke report. Grew the rest outdoors in winter to try and make seeds off stunted plants and got all females. Haha. Pretty plants but small as expected in winter. Nice citrusy smoke with nice purple tops. Grew them with dill and asparagus in the vegetable garden. Very hard to spot
cool i will have to throw some in with the tomatoes

User ID
If you use code TSE2022 and code 420 at the same time you get even more discount and another free pack of seeds lol
The 420 code was only supposed to work for a few days but still works as of last week
Not sure if it was intentional but yall should take advantage !@

Top Bottom