🤮 gross shit your kids leave around…

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Um a lot of countries schools have free cafeteria I think that's what Vostock is saying which is great .
Unfortunately Australia is a bit backward on that shit !
Good job if they have good food✌🏻️oh I forgot about the little bottles of milk we used to get back in the old days

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
We had free small bottles of milk ..that’s glass bottles ,,,old style ,,,cream on top.

and tuck shops ,,don’t know what they call them now,

Indy

Misfit
User ID
We had the small milk bottles at first recess in grade 1, a couple of years later they done away with them altogether.

Come to think of it, those bottles would probably make good Billy's, extend the neck with a 50mm hose bung a cone Ane stem in it and youre in business. 🤪

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Um a lot of countries schools have free cafeteria I think that's what Vostock is saying which is great .
Unfortunately Australia is a bit backward on that shit !
Good job if they have good food✌🏻️oh I forgot about the little bottles of milk we used to get back in the old days
Australia backwards!!!!! What????

I think it’s funny that we are pretty backwards compared to other nations yet our coat of arms is famous for two animals that can’t actually walk backwards.

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
We had the small milk bottles at first recess in grade 1, a couple of years later they done away with them altogether.

Come to think of it, those bottles would probably make good Billy's, extend the neck with a 50mm hose bung a cone Ane stem in it and youre in business. 🤪
Better than an orchy bottle hey 🤣 The trusty spring valley!

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
We had free small bottles of milk ..that’s glass bottles ,,,old style ,,,cream on top.

and tuck shops ,,don’t know what they call them now,

Them bottles would be similar to the spring valley bottles?

Indy

Misfit
User ID
That's them, was trying to think of the name the other day. The old spring valley juice bottles about 250ml glass bottles. Probably the best homemade bongs going.

Well, maybe second best. The really old refillable Oil bottles would be top shelf imo. Bloody things are collector items now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
They were smaller than a pint,,,long time ago but I’d think the spring valley had a wider opening.

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Watched some DC on YouTube light his cones with a heated glass rod recently.

Left me with this thought... the convenience of using a lighter is surely worth knocking a few years off ya life yeah? 🤣

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I remember the free real Milk at school might of been 84 85, use to be foil tops on them.

That’s taken me back.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
That's them, was trying to think of the name the other day. The old spring valley juice bottles about 250ml glass bottles. Probably the best homemade bongs going.

Well, maybe second best. The really old refillable Oil bottles would be top shelf imo. Bloody things are collector items now
🤣🤣🤣🤣 ya showing ya age there mate.
My old man and a few mates dads all had the Castrol bongs.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, thats the style, mate. Reasonably priced too, they'd cost that much to make yourself to that standard these days with the proper cone 'n stem. Savings to be had with the old garden hose though.

Had a mate that started out making the bamboo bongs, by the end of day after reasonable use I couldn't go it anymore. Was glad the day he changed his shit up and started making the spring valley style ones. Bit of a useless bugga, but he knew how to make a decent bong and mull up, so he was was the nominated Muller 'n Packer.

Last edited:

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
This could be blamed on kids or the whole family
But our ensuite wash basin was getting clogged. Found out why 🤮

IMG_0736.jpegIMG_0737.jpeg

Top Bottom