🤮 gross shit your kids leave around…

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Haha, lucky there's no banana in there.

When my daughter was a toddler (she's an adult now) I had a group of mates living together partying up. Went over to visit, standing out in the backyard and mate let's out a screech. Daughter is drinking/eating from a kitchen pot, sludge all over her face and down her front. Apparently someone threw up in the pot days earlier and they just threw it out the back door 🙄🤪

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Daughter is drinking/eating from a kitchen pot, sludge all over her face and down her front. Apparently someone threw up in the pot days earlier and they just threw it out the back door 🙄🤪
Carrots are good for you though...

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Haha, lucky there's no banana in there.

When my daughter was a toddler (she's an adult now) I had a group of mates living together partying up. Went over to visit, standing out in the backyard and mate let's out a screech. Daughter is drinking/eating from a kitchen pot, sludge all over her face and down her front. Apparently someone threw up in the pot days earlier and they just threw it out the back door 🙄🤪

that is hard to beat!

when my little fella was maybe 10 months old. Crawling but not walking, I found him out in the deck one afternoon, sucking on something.

turns out it was a tooth that had recently fell out of my staffys moutH, due to being wrotten.

gag central.

my nephew was at my mum’s house. 3 year old. Mum found him out the back on the lawn with “chocolate all over his face and in his mouth”. She had a Labrador.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Years ago a mate of mine was on one of his first solo mind both the kids adventures . Ha hha
First smallest crapped his nappy, dad made fatal mistake and left the room.
On his return smallest nappy was off and both were spreading chocolate mousse on themselves, all around the place and also both eating said mousse!😜😷✌🏻

Frosty78

Germinating
User ID
So NSW schools lockdown started 29/7. That was the last time I made lunches for my kids. Today I found their lunch boxes while washing the dishes. This was my 8yr olds sandwich that she never ate.
View attachment 15436
It was fairy bread. The 100s n 1000s still look good at least 😂
Scary thing is I have a teenager like that, she's just as bad as the younger ones I have in party school. Leave the lunch box in her school bag over school holidays everytime and sneaks it in the sunday night before school goes back from holidays. Fun times

vostok

Blooming
User ID
So NSW schools lockdown started 29/7. That was the last time I made lunches for my kids. Today I found their lunch boxes while washing the dishes. This was my 8yr olds sandwich that she never ate.
View attachment 15436
It was fairy bread. The 100s n 1000s still look good at least 😂
Why not let the kid eat like normal kids in the school free cafe for kids? unless of course you need to slip some weed to your child for some reason?

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
They’re school only does free breakfast. Lunches have to be ordered and purchased before school starts. Once a week they get a lunch order.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
The public system has it, but barely extends beyond sandwiches on offer. It's kept on the quiet though, so not to offend, intended for the disadvantaged kids that are lacking basic meals at home.

Yep, in this day 'n age there's still some scumbag parents out there.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Why not let the kid eat like normal kids in the school free cafe for kids? unless of course you need to slip some weed to your child for some reason?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mate this Australia not America.
You know Aussie kids wear school uniforms too!!

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Is it free? You can sponsor a kid or just have them direct debit your contribution monthly without the gloss.

Gone are the days when you sponsored a famine stricken child in Ethiopia!

Top Bottom