🤮 gross shit your kids leave around…

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
I also can’t be the only parent with gross kids.
I want to see all funny disgusting things other parents find 😂

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
When my son was around 18 mths old we were sitting in lounge watching telly when i noticed coupla cockies scurrying around on the floor, thinking this was an excellent time 2 instill in my son how dirty filthy these insects were [especially ones from N.S.W]
So in my best david attenbro voice i pointed at said arachnopods and yelled 'YUCKY' as u do while trying 2 make a toddler understand real man talk. I really thought he understood so had no probs in aswering phone call in next room. Upon return, here he is smiling with 6 quivering legs hanging out of his gob. Little bugger went all ninja on that roach without making a sound and the jaws of life wouldn't have got him 2 open up
Not 2 mention 3 yr old daughter somehow got hold of granny's false teeth outta their glass of scum and proceeded 2 wear them 4 half an hr until we could catch her, giggling and having a right old time while i dry reached
One time we took her 2 emergency with blocked nose only 2 find out 3 enormous rat poos lodged in there
Don't get me started

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yeah I remember my daughter as a toddler in the garden just bend down and grab a huge snail and straight into her mouth. Could I get it out ? You know the answer.

Seem to recall a few times the dog ate her dirty nappies too.

Shit. Actually to go on my own tangent, recently walking in the bush with my dog and she somehow found a bloody tampon to eat. She put up a BLOODY good fight to keep it I tell ya.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Yeah I remember my daughter as a toddler in the garden just bend down and grab a huge snail and straight into her mouth. Could I get it out ? You know the answer.

Seem to recall a few times the dog ate her dirty nappies too.

Shit. Actually to go on my own tangent, recently walking in the bush with my dog and she somehow found a bloody tampon to eat. She put up a BLOODY good fight to keep it I tell ya.
Ooooh 😨

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I remember my little fella once playing tug of war with my old staffy. He was chewing on something and after some coaxing finally spat it out.

It was a rotten dog tooth that must have fallen out when they were playing 🤮

Not quite as bad as my nephew. He was staying with grandma for the weekend. She came downstairs to see him licking his fingers and a mouth full of what looked like chocolate cake mix…. Until she got closer and smelt it. I still laugh thinking of how she describes how she was dry reaching trying to wash fresh dog shit out of his mouth. He is 18 in a few years, can’t wait for the speeches… 😂

Top Bottom