1fc6878d05764be098a76a8a95b3ec67b9143c57

Sun Ra

Baked
User ID
The Chaser ........

George Pell very confused by heaven’s fire and brimstone vibe
1st of your 1,000,000 free articles this month

Pasted-3.jpg

Formerly alive Cardinal George Pell has today reported his surprise at the rather drab nature of the afterlife.

“It’s a little different to how I pictured it but I’m sure this is where I’m meant to be!” he shouted over the lake of screaming souls. “After all, my convictions were overturned.”

Cardinal Pell was contacted by Peta Credlin’s new program ‘Sky News After Life’ where conservative men can continue to share their opinions, despite being cancelled by God and his woke agenda.

The Cardinal reported to be in good spirits. “I love the warm weather and everyone’s been really lovely. They even tell me I’ve been nominated for a senior position due to past experience!” he exclaimed. “How’s that for a first day.”

When questioned if he may be in a different location to heaven, Pell dismissed the notion, stating “This has to be heaven, so many of my colleagues are here!”

“I must admit I am a little surprised Jeffrey Epstein is here given the circumstances of his death,” he continued, “but it’s nice to see a familiar face.”

Pikey

Baked
User ID
@Sun Ra if you haven't already, you should check out an Aussie guy called David Thorne, he's a master at this kind of stuff :)

Top Bottom