🖕FUCK ALL QUEENSLANDERS🖕 GO THE BLUES!!!!! But I won’t put my money where my loud mouth is!!!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
As usual using mouth before brain clicks into gear
What do you expect, the amount of brain damage between a team of whatever sport it is called is astonishing, let alone the poor kids that played when they were young

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Think Fittler should have just coached his last origin

Not taking anything away from the winners, but fuck me NSW look like lost sheep , schoolboy errors , no cohesion, dumbarses

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
What do you expect, the amount of brain damage between a team of whatever sport it is called is astonishing, let alone the poor kids that played when they were young
Fuck what a dumb cunt you are!! 🤣

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Don't worry about the bet Mick
Was just a bit of fun mate
We'll go again next game, All good mate

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
Well that wraps up this series 🤣
Game two will be a beast, I swear Tom Gilbert dislocated his shoulder vibrating raw cockroach hate. He and (Fleggie) need to learn to turn it down a notch.

I'm so proud of the Hammer and Muzz, just need Luki out there and we'll have a Cairns Junior Rugby League Fest (Fleggie and Slater played in CJRL too).

Madmick

Baked
User ID
They fall him Billy , not silly

Master strokes picking those players , they were the difference

You now know why Ado Carr wasn't picked last yr , his defence against raw speed is non existent, fancy showing the hammer the sideline and think he was quick enough to shut him down , sorry fox but goodbye , same as trbovevic , raw speed catches him out too

Didn't help with the canetoads only going back 5 instead of 10

They are the masters of offside play

Anyway here's our tickets Bob

8 games powerball $20 million draw

Screenshot_20230601_153454_the Lott.jpg

Top Bottom