New Community Supporter - Dynahemp

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I got some dynahemp last year. It smells real nice as a tincture. Sweet nectar.
As expected, bit bitey on the palette, being practically pure alcohol. Much smoother than iso but :p

Used fuck all to dissolve some decarbed bubble hash, filter through a coffee filter, tincture done.

Concluded oils/tinctures/edibles are not really my thing. I'm gunna evaporate all the piss out reducing it to hash oil, Feel far more comfortable using the Dynahemp rather than Iso.

I've developed a real liking for the little $20 oil vape pen. (Thanks for the idea @Sedge) So easy and convenient.

Mix some warmed hash oil with a dash of liquidizer (pineapple express terp flavour) and load it in the oil tank with the supplied little syringe. The 1ml tank probably gives well over 100 tokes. Refill when empty. Even the battery last ages.

Huge clouds of instant vapour. Rather than rooting around with my little vape, load, wait for it to heat up etc.

dynahemp

Germinating
User ID
As expected, bit bitey on the palette, being practically pure alcohol. Much smoother than iso but :p

Used fuck all to dissolve some decarbed bubble hash, filter through a coffee filter, tincture done.

Concluded oils/tinctures/edibles are not really my thing. I'm gunna evaporate all the piss out reducing it to hash oil, Feel far more comfortable using the Dynahemp rather than Iso.

I've developed a real liking for the little $20 oil vape pen. (Thanks for the idea @Sedge) So easy and convenient.

Mix some warmed hash oil with a dash of liquidizer (pineapple express terp flavour) and load it in the oil tank with the supplied little syringe. The 1ml tank probably gives well over 100 tokes. Refill when empty. Even the battery last ages.

Huge clouds of instant vapour. Rather than rooting around with my little vape, load, wait for it to heat up etc.
Thank you for your feedback on using DYNAHEMP ethyl alcohol 🌱

dynahemp

Germinating
User ID
I have been using the Polmos Spirytus Rekty 95% for green dragon tincture $166/L delivered might give this a spin next time be keen to see if taste different.
Absolutely. With summer sale 5% off (till the end of summer) and extra 10% off when using TSE10 forum members' code, the price is $153.8. Delivery is ALWAYS FREE Australia wide. Plus, you don't need to pay straight away. Use PAY IN 4 option and pay later in 4 installments.

DYNAHEMP 95% ethyl alcohol is Certified Organic 🌱. This means no pesticides, fertilisers or chemicals of any sort are ever used in the whole process from field where ingredients are grown to fermenting, to distilling and bottling. And it's all grown and made locally here in Australia 🌏

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID

Interesting, care to share which vape pen you finding so good?

dynahemp

Germinating
User ID
This year again our distillery participates in 🏅Australian Distilled Spirits Awards 🥇. Wish us good luck 🤞

The Trophy Presentation night is the night when the results are announced on the 3rd of August in Melbourne. And it is an event not to be missed 💃🕺. There you can enjoy some of the newly awarded spirits and liqueurs in a selection of bespoke cocktails, served with canapes. Come for a chat and a sip. Tickets available here.

URSA_awards_Melbourne_Royal_2022.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
This year again our distillery participates in 🏅Australian Distilled Spirits Awards 🥇. Wish us good luck 🤞

The Trophy Presentation night is the night when the results are announced on the 3rd of August in Melbourne. And it is an event not to be missed 💃🕺. There you can enjoy some of the newly awarded spirits and liqueurs in a selection of bespoke cocktails, served with canapes. Come for a chat and a sip. Tickets available here.

View attachment 35593
Good luck!!

Top Bottom