New Community Supporter - Dynahemp

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Please join me in welcoming @dynahemp to the community.

Some info on their products:

DYNAHEMP food grade ethyl alcohol with min. 95% ABV is a natural solvent capable of extracting soluble plant components (e.g. terpenes, essential oils). Made in Australia from organic cane sugar from scratch at a craft family distillery. Excellent base alcohol for cannabis tinctures. Fast & free delivery Australia wide.

And a special discount code for members:

TSE10 coupon for 10% off on all DYNAHEMP and URSA products.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

dynahemp

Germinating
User ID
Hi everybody.
Thanks for welcoming, Billygoat.

Love the forum, lots of useful information here.

Please share your feedbacks on DYNAHEMP ethyl alcohol if you had already tried it. We'd love to hear from you.

All enquiries are welcomed.

dynahemp

dynahemp

Germinating
User ID
Welcome dynahemp!

...bit expensive for my taste! 180$ a litre

Lucky I got a mate with a still...

Good luck with it!
Hi Dotts.

Australia's excise on alcohol is the 3rd highest in the world. And that pushes the price up unfortunately. :(

The good news is DYNAHEMP ethyl alcohol is certified organic and you get a pemium product for this price. No chemicals/pesticides/fertilizers are used in the full product lifecycle: from aussie sugarcane grown in the field to fermenting, rectification and bottling. 🙂👨‍🔬

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hi Dotts.

Australia's excise on alcohol is the 3rd highest in the world. And that pushes the price up unfortunately. :(

The good news is DYNAHEMP ethyl alcohol is certified organic and you get a pemium product for this price. No chemicals/pesticides/fertilizers are used in the full product lifecycle: from aussie sugarcane grown in the field to fermenting, rectification and bottling. 🙂👨‍🔬
What is the other 5% that makes up the product?

dynahemp

Germinating
User ID
What is the other 5% that makes up the product?
Good question, Porky. The rest is WATER.

If you are wondering why don't we make 100% ethanol, the answer is - azeotropic point. That's the moment when further separation of water from ethanol becomes way too complicated and economically not worth it.

Since the product is certified organic, rest assured it's of highest purity (y)

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Well, it's good to see we have another quality sponsor on board with us here at TSE. A couple of weeks back when i was buying Canna thermo-mixer thingy. @itchybro mentioned i should get a good quality alcohol to give the trim/buds a quick hit before decarbing in the oven. As usual i did my research and admittedly all i could find on the net was questionable supplies, and quite often they didn't/couldn't/wouldn't stipulate to whether it was food grade or not. Plus, the price. anything that remotely come close was ridiculously priced. Which is why i ended up giving another one of our sponsors a go.

Anyway, after checking it out. Dynahemp's 95% is the real deal. In fact, when i tested it, it actually had a reading of 97%. That, and the fact it smells really clean is a bonus in my books.

I'm yet experiment with it (edibles, tinctures, etc..), but it's reassuring that if something goes wrong, it's on the Chef and not the product/s that he's using. (y)

dhalctst.jpg

dynahemp

Germinating
User ID
Well, it's good to see we have another quality sponsor on board with us here at TSE. A couple of weeks back when i was buying Canna thermo-mixer thingy. @itchybro mentioned i should get a good quality alcohol to give the trim/buds a quick hit before decarbing in the oven. As usual i did my research and admittedly all i could find on the net was questionable supplies, and quite often they didn't/couldn't/wouldn't stipulate to whether it was food grade or not. Plus, the price. anything that remotely come close was ridiculously priced. Which is why i ended up giving another one of our sponsors a go.

Anyway, after checking it out. Dynahemp's 95% is the real deal. In fact, when i tested it, it actually had a reading of 97%. That, and the fact it smells really clean is a bonus in my books.

I'm yet experiment with it (edibles, tinctures, etc..), but it's reassuring that if something goes wrong, it's on the Chef and not the product/s that he's using. (y)

View attachment 30789
Appreciate your feedback and giving it a try 🙏 Will be looking forward to hearing about how your tincturing went

Top Bottom