Terms of use and personal abuse of others is offensive and bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
T

thecannakid

Oh sorry ill go down your highly intelligent route of not even using words then saying ya wifes pussy is loose and im dumb.
Fucking rogue scholar you are Mr intellectual.
Oh i forgot the bit about my plants being small.
Like i said above your not welcome here until you contribute something of substance till then fuck off ya child. 🖕🖕
Oh and being a computer wiz and putting me mates tatts on a chicks legs. That was pure write off genius. 😒
Now fuck off and fuck ya mother then unwrap ya cat.

Lets make this the hate thread im sure sugar will approve. 😉
yeah yeah be still cunt good one 👏

they were words of encouragement bro, make u grow bigger plants, looks like it worked but hurt ur feelings at the same time 😭

there goes ur COKED UP delusion of grandeur again. just cos u know how to water (only lol) plants and u smoke pot u reckon ur the top dog here aye? make me fuck off cunt 🤩

what was genius was u putting ur mates tats up online, they look pretty unique? y not put up ur own? dcs hangin with dcs 🤙

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
yeah yeah be still cunt good one 👏

they were words of encouragement bro, make u grow bigger plants, looks like it worked but hurt ur feelings at the same time 😭

there goes ur COKED UP delusion of grandeur again. just cos u know how to water (only lol) plants and u smoke pot u reckon ur the top dog here aye? make me fuck off cunt 🤩

what was genius was u putting ur mates tats up online, they look pretty unique? y not put up ur own? dcs hangin with dcs 🤙
Well at least ya finally used words. Well done.

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Found the terms of use, can we have moderation done on the personal abuse aspect of some the posts here.

Thanks.

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct."

You are asking Admin to censure posts on this young, well supported, small site to satisfy your own twisted, standards, this is the most self centered thread on any site, anyplace
still its most entertaining if even abusive in itself and so worthy of any typical Aussie reply

Sock puppet
The term sock puppet refers to multiple pseudonyms in use by the same person on a particular message board or forum. The analogy of a sock puppet is of a puppeteer holding up both hands and supplying dialogue to both puppets simultaneously. A typical use of a sockpuppet account is to agree with or debate another sockpuppet account belonging to the same person, for the purposes of reinforcing the puppeteer's position in an argument. Sock puppets are usually found when an IP address check is done on the accounts in. Forums.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum

thanks

Last edited:

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
I guess some people expect some sort of common decency that's all .🙊✌🏻️ I don't post up snaps or grow journals because it's unwise in my situation and I don't have to meet other people's expectations .
Trust me I'd love too but everyone is in a different situation.
Good luck to our kiwi brothers today, bring it on i say , free the weed!✌🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom