Terms of use and personal abuse of others is offensive and bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Found the terms of use, can we have moderation done on the personal abuse aspect of some the posts here.

Thanks.

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct."

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Found the terms of use, can we have moderation done on the personal abuse aspect of some the posts here.

Thanks.

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct."

Ok sugar who exactly is this directed at??

Sugar

Baked
User ID
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ im glad you came straight out and said it.
What exactly are you not happy with??
Please come straight out and get it off ya chest.
Porky, you know very well. Don't mess with me.
Grow up and stop picking on others.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Porky, you know very well. Don't mess with me.
Grow up and stop picking on others.
Fuck me sugar me and pedro been going at it for over 2 years now and we both give as good as we get.
As for Canna boy bubby hes nothing but a fucking pest who drops in on others threads talking shit. Now that would be fine by me if he actually contributed with some pics or a diary of his own then hes earnt the right to sling shit with the rest of us. Until that happens ill ridicule the cunt till the cows come home.
Sorry you dont like it but that's the way i am.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
There is a report button in the bottom left of each post.

Please use it to report posts you feel offensive.

T

thecannakid

all g, porkys not very intelligent, we keep going over the same shit, dc needs 2 come up with new material instead of spewing out the same coke/ice fueled hate garbage. hered his insult cycle

1. ur a gay/homo/faggit
2. blah blah blah ur mum
3. show us ur canna pics cunt
4. go to 1

musta found ur 8 ball b4 the kiddies got 2 it ayyyyye @porkstarrrrrrr

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
all g, porkys not very intelligent, we keep going over the same shit, dc needs 2 come up with new material instead of spewing out the same coke/ice fueled hate garbage. hered his insult cycle

1. ur a gay/homo/faggit
2. blah blah blah ur mum
3. show us ur canna pics cunt
4. go to 1

musta found ur 8 ball b4 the kiddies got 2 it ayyyyye @porkstarrrrrrr
Oh sorry ill go down your highly intelligent route of not even using words then saying ya wifes pussy is loose and im dumb.
Fucking rogue scholar you are Mr intellectual.
Oh i forgot the bit about my plants being small.
Like i said above your not welcome here until you contribute something of substance till then fuck off ya child. ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•
Oh and being a computer wiz and putting me mates tatts on a chicks legs. That was pure write off genius. ๐Ÿ˜’
Now fuck off and fuck ya mother then unwrap ya cat.

Lets make this the hate thread im sure sugar will approve. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom