What are you smoking?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Critical Orange punch AUTO smells and tastes very citrus like too (y)

Attachments

• IMG_7108 (1).JPG
    11.7 MB · Views: 5
D

Deleted member DC01

On the Haze x Kali china, its bloody nice, be nicer with a good cure, been smoking it as soon as its dry enough (y)

Purple Haze #23, green pheno lol

Reactions: HGO
D

Deleted member DC01

Nothing but copious amounts of cannabis, gave the ciggies up lol
only been smoking for 45 fucking years, how hard can it be

its the start of day 3, could almost kill some tnuc for a smokeo_O

D

Deleted member DC01

@ $ 30+ a packet, got to give them up, its a ridiculous amount of money to slowly kill yourself

used to be 78 c a packet, was giving up when they hit $1, then $2, $5, $10, $20, $30
they went from $29.75 to $31.95 the other day, bought one pack instead of three

cost me the dole to smoke for a week, got me fucked how the bludgers can afford to smoke

D

Deleted member cpr

@ $ 30+ a packet, got to give them up, its a ridiculous amount of money to slowly kill yourself

used to be 78 c a packet, was giving up when they hit $1, then $2, $5, $10, $20, $30

cost me the dole to smoke for a week, got me fucked how the bludgers can afford to smoke

Good decision Pedro. I can't even begin to explain how much ditching the cigs improved my quality of life. I'm not clean though, i vape nicotine like a motherfucker. Still it's made a huge difference. Haven't bought cigs for about 4 years :)

Best of luck with it.

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID

Maybe try vaping weed or make variable oil to vape?,psychological holding something that u can puff , or just roll a joint a put a pinch of tabaccy in..? Oops that no quit but...

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
I tried to quit that many times and it never lasted very long until I got hypnotherapy and been off the durries since 2013
No withdrawls nothing (y) Felt so much better that i even quit the grog in 2018

Top Bottom