dr-evil-austin-powers.png

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Fuck $20 bucks can’t even buy a pack of cigs with 20 bucks, should be 50 bucks minimum thank me later 🤣
mate, marlboro golds are $14 down the road. Some odd tobacconists showing up lately. Pack lasts me a few weeks as spin and ends up dust by the time I'm done. I nearly spat me shit out when coles wanted $30 for the cheapest pack the other day.

I remember getting durries for me mum when I was 7. A fiver would fix em up easy.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
These days it's easier than ever to get cheap tobacco. Heaps of places here straight up selling chop-chop OTC @ $40/100g. That's pretty much early 2000's prices (y).

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
These days it's easier than ever to get cheap tobacco. Heaps of places here straight up selling chop-chop OTC @ $40/100g. That's pretty much early 2000's prices (y).
Same price here but it’s 250 g bags for $100

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
mate, marlboro golds are $14 down the road. Some odd tobacconists showing up lately. Pack lasts me a few weeks as spin and ends up dust by the time I'm done. I nearly spat me shit out when coles wanted $30 for the cheapest pack the other day.

I remember getting durries for me mum when I was 7. A fiver would fix em up easy.
I can remember buying packets of Sterling Special Mild fo mum for $1.75 lol early 80's

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
First packet of fags I bought were Winfield Red 20's, they were 95c back in the day. That was just before they released the 25 packs.
I remember those times well no ciggies were over a dollar.. Then Paul Hogan did the Anyhow.. Have a Winfield! Ad and the world started to change... Fuck you Hoges! Ya cunt..

Top Bottom