Pending site change

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Morning all.

Have decided to make a small change to the site.

Soon, only the first post in each thread will be available to view unless logged in.

Grow diaries and competition threads will remain only viewable to logged in members.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Morning all.

Have decided to make a small change to the site.

Soon, only the first post in each thread will be available to view unless logged in.

Grow diaries and competition threads will remain only viewable to logged in members.
You should make the seed comps open to members with more than 50 or 100 posts!! Yous just giving seeds away to nobody's for nothing in return!!
None of the yank forums let members with less than 50 enter comps!!
Few of the people in the comps I've only seen holding their hands out for free seeds and have never posted anywhere else!!
Only a matter of time before a reddit post with look what I won for doing fuck all over at TSE!!

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
You should make the seed comps open to members with more than 50 or 100 posts!! Yous just giving seeds away to nobody's for nothing in return!!
None of the yank forums let members with less than 50 enter comps!!
Few of the people in the comps I've only seen holding their hands out for free seeds and have never posted anywhere else!!
Only a matter of time before a reddit post with look what I won for doing fuck all over at TSE!!

How about 50 posts or a $20 membership!! lol.

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
In theory 50 posts sounds good but there is a good chance they'll be pretty low-quality posts. Twenty bucks is fine by me as long as payment is secure.
It would also make posting more secure as the site is indexed on the web.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
@Billygoat. Been meaning to mention for a while now, Bill. If you wanted to setup a 12 month membership for $100 I'd be happy to get on-board with that one, annually (not anally).

I know there's a $5 a month which is better value, but micro transactions shit me to tears, lol.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Love the idea
A membership fee would sort the men out from the boys.
Shows commitment then.
Im happy to pay $20 a year .
Cheers tse
Peace to all
In theory 50 posts sounds good but there is a good chance they'll be pretty low-quality posts. Twenty bucks is fine by me as long as payment is secure.
It would also make posting more secure as the site is indexed on the web.
Yeah so anyone can join and pay and just enter seed comps because that's what will happen!!
$20 to enter as many free seeds comps as ya want!! Fuck people pay more than that for 1 seed!!
Having a set amount of posts to enter makes people contribute and members know who they are and maybe they will grow them out on here!

Top Bottom