YouGov Survey - "50% of Australians would support a bill that legalises growing cannabis for personal use"

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Sounds about right...

not gonna happen but, with with big business,and in turn the government makin all the big $$$.

..how the fuck does it cost 150$ to produce 10g?

cost about 1/10 of fuck all to produce pounds on one outdoor plant!

ill keep on doin what ive have been doin for years!

might sound like a broken record, but cannabis has to become worthless for it to become truely free!

Greed is Bad!

Free the Weed! ✊

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID

Pikey

Baked
User ID
That 12 tonne is from their Danish facility though. Their Australian facility only produces ~3 tonne p.a. and it's product is not exclusively sold on the Australian market. They're still a bunch of cunts though (y)

"LGP’s Denmark Facility can produce in excess of 20 tonnes of biomass per annum including 12 tonnes per annum of GMP-manufactured cannabis flower for supply as bulk and finished medicinal cannabis flower products into global markets."
saus

From their 2022 annual report :

"LGP's WA facility has the capacity to produce up to 3 tonnes of dried biomass per annum destined for Australian and overseas markets."
saus

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
That 12 tonne is from their Danish facility though. Their Australian facility only produces ~3 tonne p.a. and it's product is not exclusively sold on the Australian market. They're still a bunch of cunts though (y)

"LGP’s Denmark Facility can produce in excess of 20 tonnes of biomass per annum including 12 tonnes per annum of GMP-manufactured cannabis flower for supply as bulk and finished medicinal cannabis flower products into global markets."
saus

From their 2022 annual report :

"LGP's WA facility has the capacity to produce up to 3 tonnes of dried biomass per annum destined for Australian and overseas markets."
saus
Correct..but you see where im coming from?..

Everybody along the way is makin alotta $$

wheres it coming all from?

..coming from everybody thats has jumped on the med band wagon...legitimately or not....

.. you an i can grow the same strain as the med canna industry can.. for next to nothing...

whats so special about theirs?

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Saw this the other day,, all I can keep thinking is the whole ciggies/vape conundrum.
Vapes are heaps healthier as per every other countries studies, but the Aus government can't give up the billion + dollar income, so there's a hard stand against it.
Same with cannabis, government stands to make money from 'legal med', so why let the peasants grow their own :(
There's a huuuge amount of tax income from alcohol and tobacco in this country for to the relatively small population, and IMO, that's what props up the country $$$ wise.
Let the peasants grow their own meds for fuck all instead of charging $130+ /10g, which I'm not sure what the government gets, but it's something, why would they let us grow elbows each year and miss out or dollarydoos :(

Yeah I . hoping legislation changes, been checking weekly for 18 months now, but the cunts are fucked and $$$ is all that matters... Even if the greens sugezt5 $28b over 10 years, they'll eye more.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Sounds about right...

not gonna happen but, with with big business,and in turn the government makin all the big $$$.

..how the fuck does it cost 150$ to produce 10g?

cost about 1/10 of fuck all to produce pounds on one outdoor plant!

ill keep on doin what ive have been doin for years!

might sound like a broken record, but cannabis has to become worthless for it to become truely free!

Greed is Bad!

Free the Weed! ✊
Pretty well been my philosophy over the years. But i have no issue with medical side of it either. Simply because there's so many useless whinging fuckwit's out there that can't be self-sufficient if they tried. Only have to read the shit on reddit to realise how useless some clowns are.

That said, i'm TGA approved, but my reasons differ from most.

Top Bottom