Yes maybe no.

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Any elecronics whiz on the board? If so can you tell much from the pic? Aside from the 4500 I assume that W = white and R = Red, each one can be controlled individually and there's a timer. No idea what I'm looking for that controls them or if it's even worth the effort, lol.

20211013_082615.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
  • Dual Red/White LED indication within the same envelope and using the same fixing points,
  • FPGA controlled board to provide intelligent control, monitoring and brightness adjustment,
  • Automatic control of colour/direction based on train status,
  • Status indication on rear of marker light and on driver’s desk for drivers and maintainers,
  • Fault detection with driver feedback including failed LED detection, over-voltage, over-current and over-temperature monitoring,
  • Multiple redundant parallel LED strings ensuring minimal loss of lux in the event of an open circuit LED chip,
  • Retrofit design for existing envelope and mounting,
  • Brightness level adjustments and careful selection of LED angles to ensure suitable projection of beam,
  • Automatic emergency state detection (detects unintentional loss of power) and functionality (timed operation as per railway standards),
  • Automatic stabling mode with timer feedback for drivers,
  • Certified to EN50155 (including EN61373, EN50121 and EN61000).

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Decided I can't be stuffed, ill grab the led t8s and call it a day. Getting stuck into one of the comeng trains before they get scrapped, lol.

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Yeah I absolutely rely on hps for heat down here, it would make an interesting project though. I reckon you would've had a field day Indy, a lifetime of loot just sitting there!

Top Bottom