Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Sounds like a shit idea then lol
My brother in WA had the same idea and a few weeks later he got 3 inch plants with the odd calyx.. not even enough for a cone. I think it's the night temps that you gotta worry about and the short light hours too.. I have a 60x60x140 for my clones I got from eBay for $60 and it would be perfect for 1 plant, surprisingly decent with only 1 pinhole leak from the end of some Velcro stitching. Maybe try indoors

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
I have a tent but I have 1 auto seed. Doing my first attempt at photos in the tent and just thought I could chuck the auto outside but sounds like it's best to wait.
@Brad82 yes you can but as already stated you might get a small yield but I'll just add that if you can give her lots of sun during the day she'd be ok or even if you stick her under your patio light for a couple of hours after sun down I'm the 1st month. It's definitely doable and not always a waste of time. Obviously it'd do better in summer though.

Brad82

Germinating
User ID
There's no mad rush to grow it so I'll wait till summer. Is there anything to different to growing photo than auto other than switching the lights to make it flower? Starting in a small pot instead of a big one then transplanting

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
@Brad82 . It's possible with photoperiods if you get suitable weather. I'm in NSW. I ran out of space in flowering this round, so gifted a mate a tester strain at 2 weeks flowering. He's kept it outdoors for last 6 weeks and just sent me this photo. 4 litre pot, 4 weeks veg, and he may harvest an ounce"ish if he can take it to around 65 days flowering. IMG_20230625_180909.jpg

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Unless you can germinate and veg indoors under at least 100 watts for around 4-5 weeks, I wouldn’t bother
Absolutely doable but autos don’t get enough light this time of year well not at my place anyway
If u can get em as big as u can inside and keep ‘em warm, then there’s every chance you’ll get a bit of smoko with in 70 days

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Unless you can germinate and veg indoors under at least 100 watts for around 4-5 weeks, I wouldn’t bother
Absolutely doable but autos don’t get enough light this time of year well not at my place anyway
If u can get em as big as u can inside and keep ‘em warm, then there’s every chance you’ll get a bit of smoko with in 70 days
Yeah, for clarity Bob, my mates photo up there lived it's first 6 weeks under indoor LED. You're right about getting/needing an indoor start.

Top Bottom