Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Every one of their so called Barney’s Farm seeds went hermi,
And the Runtz Muffin I’m sure was male ,
Been thinking about letting BF know that they are doing this ,

Gotta admit though that the other seeds I got of their Outside breeders was all good, very happy with them so far.

Of their own brand I’m guessing about 50% didn’t have the expected smell,,like their Grape, two of their lemon strains ,,
Cheese, Orange and Vanilla,,probably something else I can’t think of ,,the vanilla is a good smoke the others average.

Too be fair some of their stuff I think is pretty good ,,esp the SSHaze, Platinum Jack, Sherbet, GelatoXXL, Amnesia and Strawberry Amnesia ,and probably a couple of others I can’t think of right now.

Still gonna grow the ones that didn’t smell right hoping to find the right pheno of each but its not a process that I’m happy
with.

4 orders since last November and roughly $1500 spent in total.
no worries on the first three but the last was 8 seeds short ,
They got back to me in email spam but I accidentally deleted it before reading it,,didn’t bother to re-contact them ,,so can’t say if they would or wouldn’t do a resend.

would I use them again ?
Maybe,,but if I did it would only be for certain strains that know are ok.

Anyway that’s my experience with them

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Made a couple of orders no problems with that. Handed out quite a few to different people who even grow indoors and outdoors . None of what was grown was anything what they were supposed to be. I gave a good friend of mine 2 Sugar black rose to grow and both of them have finished flowering in about b3 months from putting the seeds in ? Another mate I gave him some Gorilla cookies which he grew inside . He's not a first time grower and everyone of the plants were rubbish nothing like what was described. There's people on the forum here that I have given seeds to that were nothing what they were supposed to be either. They might be cheaper but you don't get what they say you are supposed to be getting. That's my opinion if you think I'm bullshiting go and buy some and give me your opinion.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I've got some cream caramel, orange creamsicle, choc wafflez, gelato XXL and pink grapefruit from them here and I'm running out some orange creamsicles now. Gave two cream caramel and a few gelato out so far and they've all been pretty similar but I don't exactly have the know how or experience to know what a strain is supposed to look and smell like anyway.

I've ended up with a fast flowering sativa pheno and a more squat and slower hybrid pheno out of the two creamsicles I'm running now. They both smell pretty much the same but have a vastly different structure. Nice and fast so far and definitely dense.

From what I remember they didn't even give any descriptions or pics for most of their strains so I just held me breath and hoped for the best lol. I tend to take any white label re-sellers claims with a grain of salt to begin.

Luck lined up for me as orange creamsicle (if legit) is supposed to have two main phenos. One fast flowering sativa esque pheno and one squat, slower hybrid pheno. I got exactly that out of my two, but no doubt there would have been way more variation if I ran a few.
IMG_20231120_135652.jpgIMG_20231120_203652.jpg
I'll run a few more from them but I'm not really holding my breath for anything amazing, but what I've seen so far hasn't been bad by any means.

One of me mates has had some some pretty consistently large autos (all 6-8 weeks veg) from them now that I think of it. Way better than the few autos we ran from medi if that's considered a compliment haha.

Last edited:

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Made a couple of orders no problems with that. Handed out quite a few to different people who even grow indoors and outdoors . None of what was grown was anything what they were supposed to be. I gave a good friend of mine 2 Sugar black rose to grow and both of them have finished flowering in about b3 months from putting the seeds in ? Another mate I gave him some Gorilla cookies which he grew inside . He's not a first time grower and everyone of the plants were rubbish nothing like what was described. There's people on the forum here that I have given seeds to that were nothing what they were supposed to be either. They might be cheaper but you don't get what they say you are supposed to be getting. That's my opinion if you think I'm bullshiting go and buy some and give me your opinion.

Not sure if that’s directed at me… but have you personally had issues with the seeds? Some pics and proof would be useful… not just heresay.

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Not sure if that’s directed at me… but have you personally had issues with the seeds? Some pics and proof would be useful… not just heresay.
No it wasn't directed at you. I'll put some pics up of the one round at my mates place tomorrow or next day.

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Sedge has put pics up of the Mimosa Evo that I sent him. I also sent him some Critical Orange Punch but haven't seen it yet . The Mimosa Evo was supposed to be Barney Farm beans but if you look at the pic's there's no way that they could be that. 👍

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Sedge has put pics up of the Mimosa Evo that I sent him. I also sent him some Critical Orange Punch but haven't seen it yet . The Mimosa Evo was supposed to be Barney Farm beans but if you look at the pic's there's no way that they could be that. 👍
Yep ,it didn’t have the same structure or bud formation as the real Mimosa Evo..the real Mimosa Evo is pretty unique in the way the buds form low down near the main stem,,,
This things hermi trait was worse than the other strains that are supposed to be from Barney’s.Farm,, the others, I plucked the early balls off and didn’t see any more ,the WW Rocks Mimosa Evo kept producing more balls ,,lucky I wasn’t doing a seed run.
And as said earlier the Runtz Muffin im positive was a male .

Im not worried about the Critical Orange Punch coz I think the Durban Poison is from same Dutch mob and as I said earlier the other Outside breeder stuff was spot on .And I’ve also got a couple of Critical Orange Punch in my stock from a fewyears back that I never got around to yet ,,

So I’ll probably put some of those in side by side to compare them

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Yep ,it didn’t have the same structure or bud formation as the real Mimosa Evo..the real Mimosa Evo is pretty unique in the way the buds form low down near the main stem,,,
This things hermi trait was worse than the other strains that are supposed to be from Barney’s.Farm,, the others, I plucked the early balls off and didn’t see any more ,the WW Rocks Mimosa Evo kept producing more balls ,,lucky I wasn’t doing a seed run.
And as said earlier the Runtz Muffin im positive was a male .

Im not worried about the Critical Orange Punch coz I think the Durban Poison is from same Dutch mob and as I said earlier the other Outside breeder stuff was spot on .And I’ve also got a couple of Critical Orange Punch in my stock from a fewyears back that I never got around to yet ,,

So I’ll probably put some of those in side by side to compare them
Yeah mate I've got a Banana Blaze from Dutch passion going so it will be interesting to see if it is what it is. It's supposed to be 100% Indica so when it goes to bud it should be easy enough to pick

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
They have stated on the website that they aren’t answering germ issue emails now…
Must be getting a shit ton of issues..
Maybe most are newb problems.. but still..

I got some Cookies n cream seeds I was reaaallly looking forward to running but they just disintergrated on touch…
Super carefully germied last one but then it stalled…
Sucks…
Anyone had experience with Cookies n cream ?

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
They have stated on the website that they aren’t answering germ issue emails now…
Must be getting a shit ton of issues..
Maybe most are newb problems.. but still..

I got some Cookies n cream seeds I was reaaallly looking forward to running but they just disintergrated on touch…
Super carefully germied last one but then it stalled…
Sucks…
Anyone had experience with Cookies n cream ?
I grew a cross of it and dosidos. Exotic Genetix made the strain I think years ago. I doubt that WWR used selections from EG seedstock. Never got the vanilla smell with mine but again it was a F1 cross but it was potent and frosty smoke (1 plant had an apricot smell, other had a strange metallic curry spice kind of smell and last plant was a gassy sweet smell).

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Here's that tropical hubba Bubba XXL auto from wwr me mates running out now...trash. Decided to get to day 30-40 flower and do some strange reveg. Positives, nearly filled a 3x3...negatives, everything else..
received_1137015094372982.jpegreceived_316770334642326.jpeg
Hasn't progressed in flower at all and looks to be revegging. It's close to 110 days now (45ish flower) and a complete waste of time. Let's just say that he's spewn. He's got another a day 60 from birth and it hasn't popped pre flowers either. is also growing odd 2/3 finger leaves now.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Fu
Here's that tropical hubba Bubba XXL auto from wwr me mates running out now...trash. Decided to get to day 30-40 flower and do some strange reveg. Positives, nearly filled a 3x3...negatives, everything else..
View attachment 42467View attachment 42468
Hasn't progressed in flower at all and looks to be revegging. It's close to 110 days now (45ish flower) and a complete waste of time. Let's just say that he's spewn. He's got another a day 60 from birth and it hasn't popped pre flowers either. is also growing odd 2/3 finger leaves now.
Counting myself lucky at this point!!!!
Edit.. I would of tried dropping to 12/12 as soon as that started happening!?!

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Never had an auto re vegg
Didn’t think it was possible
Maybe ure mates auto Mum was having to many parties 🎉 with some sly photo degenerates :)

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Never had an auto re vegg
Didn’t think it was possible
Maybe ure mates auto Mum was having to many parties 🎉 with some sly photo degenerates :)
Yea it's a first on our end lol. It was moved to 12hrs just after it started to no avail. Hoping it's gets its shit together sooner or later. Out of pure principle and time wasted he don't wanna chop it.

The next lot planted 8 weeks after are close to done.

Top Bottom