What's your oldest clone ?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
You don't get bored of smoking the same yr after yr ?

It's not like it going to get any better , maybe the opposite imo
Never get bored of great medicine. That's the reason they have been kept for so long.
Only get run now and then but too good to let go.
There hasn't been any loss of vigor or potency because they are refreshed outdoors once a year and then mothered again.
Variety is the spice of life, but going through all the hay is a pain in the ass for no reward.
I will always chase the holy grail.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Never get bored of great medicine. That's the reason they have been kept for so long.
Only get run now and then but too good to let go.
There hasn't been any loss of vigor or potency because they are refreshed outdoors once a year and then mothered again.
Variety is the spice of life, but going through all the hay is a pain in the ass for no reward.
I will always chase the holy grail.
Well done on 14 yrs,,
I had a strain going for 13 yrs ,allways did me well till the cops stole them.

Stumpygreen

Germinating
User ID
I’ve had one ‘jack herer’ run 7 years before it fell over due to lack of strength in the legs

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
That Gorilla Bubble has always sounded pretty good to me. I did that thing where you spend too much time reading up on a strain you'll never see (BOG Sour Bubble)! Are you keeping it because you found an amazing or unusual pheno? Or simply because its good stuff and why buy more seeds if you don't need to?

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
That Gorilla Bubble has always sounded pretty good to me. I did that thing where you spend too much time reading up on a strain you'll never see (BOG Sour Bubble)! Are you keeping it because you found an amazing or unusual pheno? Or simply because its good stuff and why buy more seeds if you don't need to?
The Gorilla Bubble was a bx2 from Tony Greens Tortured beans, back in the day when you could get seeds in from USA.
I kept it because it amazing medicine for me and haven't found anything close in all that time.
Still buy seeds but it is such a lottery these days, firstly if they will make it into Aus. and secondly, Is there quality in the seed genetics. I dont care much about yield because the medicine is for me.

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Just composting an extra run of mothers. Always have 2-3 times the amount needed so failure is not an option. Also, have everything rooting in the cloner. The cloner can hold clones for 2-3 months, although root tangles becomes an issue. Ends up like root spaghetti but just cut and plant.

IMG_3613 - Copy.jpg

Top Bottom