Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Come on sugar , just squeeze a bud and see if they got seeds in them

I can't see any seed pods though , doesn't mean they aren't there

They are deep inside the bud if you fertilised them

If you really want to grow your own weed making seeds is a necessity

I can understand making female seeds if your selling the or the gear , to me they are a waste of time

Why would I want to smoke 500 of the same plant ?

Diversity is what you want

Imo that when you find those special plants

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I am by far the least knowledgable when it comes 2 putting mama and papa plants 2gether mate
But 2 my untrained eye that bean looks a tad on teenage side
Might be good idea 2 let them mature a bit before u pick em.....[coming from a very immature person]
She looks a bit green

Sugar

Baked
User ID
I am by far the least knowledgable when it comes 2 putting mama and papa plants 2gether mate
But 2 my untrained eye that bean looks a tad on teenage side
Might be good idea 2 let them mature a bit before u pick em.....[coming from a very immature person]
She looks a bit green
Yes mate it is immature lol
Mic said to squeeze a bud to see if fem pollen worked and it did but they aren't ready yet like I said before another month to go for mature seeds.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Good morning :)
Pea souper this morning, rain expected and top of 18c.

Was browsing the daily mail online and saw this news item that grabbed my attention and thought, Wow! CBD meals at restaurants and we'll get a rebate to go eat there!

'CBD Dining Experiences Scheme' will offer 20 per cent rebates to diners

Oh well, it was a nice idea lol

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Windy as fuck, would be smashing the shit out of me plants, if I had any still going lol

Was a good year with the wind this year, still got 3/4 of a pack of cable ties left

Pedro de pacas

User ID
It went hermie, need a new spot to put them, the LED spot lights/light bars, light me grow spot up these days,
ever since they realigned the rd for the new bridge

its like a white light disco every Friday night lol

Last edited:

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Its all good, its survival of the fittest non hermie stnuc here, Zamals like going hermie anyway, Gazza got one going inside under Leds
if it hermies up, it must be the LEDs doing it, fuck every run Porky does with her LEDS one or two go hermie

LED's = more Hermaphrodite plants apparently

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Its all good, its survival of the fittest non hermie stnuc here, Zamals like going hermie anyway, Gazza got one going inside under Leds
if it hermies up, it must be the LEDs doing it, fuck every run Porky does with her LEDS one or two go hermie

LED's = more Hermaphrodite plants apparently
I think lots of people breed fems and then more hermies result.
But other variants such as light leak or other stresses such as growing outdoors in winter, can bring about hermi traits but it is quite hard to tell if it is because breeding fems is the cause or because of other outside influences.

Top Bottom