What's the weather like?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Humidity has certainly been off the charts in NSW this season. Seems to have returned to normal range in last 2 days. Prior to that was regularly 90s ambient R.H. on most nights in last month. Makes flowering more interesting than it needs to be.😉
Yeah it's been over 80% pretty much non stop since mid December down my way.
The only time I'm glad I don't have plants outside. Fingers crossed it's fucks off in the next couple of weeks for you outsiders.

Crux69

Vegetating
User ID
Fucking Car is under water Gonesky. House is about to go under well and truely.

I nearly died today aqua planeing on the highway in a Truck. Was going under the speed limit. The cunt started fishtailing, had I even touched the brake. She would have been all over, red rover.

Was honestly going about 99 K's an hour. Farkkk.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Hope all our north coast members are keeping safe😑🚁
Horrendous unwanted wet weather events. Resulting in loss of lives and life threatening conditions for plenty of fellow battlers. Give us a break. Hope you all stay safe

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Likewise lads sounds and looks to be heading into NSW now, stay safe all.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Now , it hasnt stopped raining since Thursday here it's just getting heavier if that's possible

I joked about boat floating out the front , it's no joke for many ppl , you don't need a war to wipe out parts of the country the weather does a good job on its own

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Sth Vic. fucking scorcher today, i'm working bareback with just the budgies on. A sticky sweaty high of 11 c. Plenty of rain around thankfully to settle the dust.

Been below 10 degrees and raining for almost 2 weeks now. Humidity average 90%

Coldest period in memory.

growing in a garden shed, run lights overnight with some cobs going keeps her at 19 c
run the panel heater on the inkbird lights off, or its down to outside air temp in minutes.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
You bugga's need to come up here and reclaim your cold weather that should be down south. Bloody 4c on the verandah this mornin'

One Drop

Curing
User ID
Snow down to 400 mts wind straight up the Derwent on site at Bellerive near the beach fuck me it’s cold 🥶

Top Bottom