What's the weather like?

Indy

Misfit
User ID
WA would probably be the go, but anything North of Geraldton might be out though, seems bloody hot and gets smashed by cyclones every summer. Be some great fishing up there i'd reckon though.

I've known a couple of growers from down Margaret River/Manjimup way that produce some good plants. Though the weather probably doesn't have much on what you've already got.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sugar

Baked
User ID
That reminds me I totally forgot to spray my fruit trees for leaf curl this winter, gotta go check the buds im assuming they gonna burst soon

The plum trees out the back in the body corp area have already started blossoming.
One year I forgot to spray and the fruit was inedible with lumps and bumps all over it and nasty lumpy leaf curl.
Amazing what that liquid copper stuff does to stop it in it's tracks.
Hope you got onto it in time Frank.
Have a good one :)

D

Deleted member cpr

@Sugar The silver's are spanish mackerel. There are also coral trout, spangled emperor, reef jacks, nannygai, and a random cod. One of the trout was a bloody thumper, my mate shot it at 18m depth.

That's the spirit @Old fox, nothing huge there but the big trout and jack were a little special. If ya want a size reference the table is about 2.5m long.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
@Sugar The silver's are spanish mackerel. There are also coral trout, spangled emperor, reef jacks, nannygai, and a random cod. One of the trout was a bloody thumper, my mate shot it at 18m depth.

That's the spirit @Old fox, nothing huge there but the big trout and jack were a little special. If ya want a size reference the table is about 2.5m long.

Oh I've had coral trout before and it was delicious!
Great selection, yummo

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID

Outstanding mix. And good size 😎

Top Bottom