What's the weather like?

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Like dr green thumb said .the planet has gone through heaps of change ,,heaps of times,,we got no stats from the distant past ,,,
so impossible to know what is a concerning rate of change ,,
Wouldn't trust what he says, he doesn't believe in Noah's Ark!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

drgreenthumb

All time Shittest Trimmer.
User ID
The climate has always been changing since the planet formed, that's true, but the change that we are currently experiencing is at a rate that the planet has never experienced before.

So yeah climate change has always been happening, but its the rate at which its now currently changing that apparently worries scientists.
🧐 And how do you know that it’s at a rate that has never been seen before? This planet would’ve had far worse things than COW farts impact it natural climate.

I don’t deny that we are causing problems and threatening the planet as we see it.

My point of the previous comment is that there is no way near enough data to determine scientifically that the occasional out character weather event that we see isn’t just a natural cycle that been happening for even the last few thousand years let alone billions.

benn0

Baked
User ID
🧐 And how do you know that it’s at a rate that has never been seen before? This planet would’ve had far worse things than COW farts impact it natural climate.

I don’t deny that we are causing problems and threatening the planet as we see it.

My point of the previous comment is that there is no way near enough data to determine scientifically that the occasional out character weather event that we see isn’t just a natural cycle that been happening for even the last few thousand years let alone billions.
I don't.

drgreenthumb

User ID
Wouldn't trust what he says, he doesn't believe in Noah's Ark!
Don’t even get me started on your primitive disgraceful joke of a belief system.

If your so called lord and saviour exists than why wouldn’t he teach every human on the planet the same belief instead of a group of Arabs in the desert?

Religions have caused more problems than any other disaster has or ever will cause!

Not to mention the Holy Pedophiles that you call Priests.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Don’t even get me started on your primitive disgraceful joke of a belief system.

If your so called lord and saviour exists than why wouldn’t he teach every human on the planet the same belief instead of a group of Arabs in the desert?

Religions have caused more problems than any other disaster has or ever will cause!

Not to mention the Holy Pedophiles that you call Priests.
forget about church, forget about people thinking they know more spiritually and can 'lead' you on the path to know God.

To me, as far as I see things, God will lead you anyway and bring peace and hope and fulfilment in your life and it wont be through any human.

drgreenthumb

User ID
forget about church, forget about people thinking they know more spiritually and can 'lead' you on the path to know God.

To me, as far as I see things, God will lead you anyway and bring peace and hope and fulfilment in your life and it wont be through any human.
You wouldn’t even know the concept of god or religions if it wasn’t through humans.

All you think you ‘know’ of him is what has been manipulated and changed to suit mankind’s agenda for thousands of years.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Like dr green thumb said .the planet has gone through heaps of change ,,heaps of times,,we got no stats from the distant past ,,,
They use core samples from all over the globe that they can date back hunderds of thousands of years and yes they are extremely accurate.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

One of many links i can post if ya like. 😏

benn0

Baked
User ID
They use core samples from all over the globe that they can date back hunderds of thousands of years and yes they are extremely accurate.
This is what I wanted to say straight off the bat but I couldn't really be fkd getting into another pointless argument with a climate denialist.

The Antartic core samples provide incredible evidence regarding certain gas levels and other core samples from around the globe paint a pretty damn accurate picture of the planets past.

After all, whats more accurate? A person writing down current events as they happen, to be later interpreted by a reader in a million ways

Or essentially a camera (or scientific method) that can be focused and paint an accurate picture where ever you focus it and most importantly its repeatable, but you ask 10 people what happened you get 10 different opinons

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
This is what I wanted to say straight off the bat but I couldn't really be fkd getting into another pointless argument with a climate denialist.

The Antartic core samples provide incredible evidence regarding certain gas levels and other core samples from around the globe paint a pretty damn accurate picture of the planets past.

After all, whats more accurate? A person writing down current events as they happen to be interpreted by a reader in a million ways

Or essentially a camera (or scientific method) that can be focused and paint an accurate picture where ever you focus it and most importantly its repeatable, but you ask 10 people what happened you get 10 different opinons
Look lets call a spade a spade here mate anyone who thinks the way we live today is sustainable is just plain stupid. What i find funny is every cunt who dosnt believe we are causing it thinks they know more about the subject than actual peer reviewed scientists. Like our resident idiot pedro. Its just plain laughable. 😂

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Absolutely ripper day here today, will be good all weekend and 35c on Monday then turns average.

drgreenthumb

User ID

After all, whats more accurate? A person writing down current events as they happen, to be later interpreted by a reader in a million ways

The core sample dating back 800,000 years???? thats exactly what I'm talking about FFS! don't worry about the other billions of years hey.

Never once even slightly deny the 'climate change' theory at all.....In fact have been doing the exact opposite. We are obviously going to cause problem going like we are.

You wrote that 'the planet has never seen change at this pace' which there is absolutely no evidence or enough data to back it up!

My statement actually implied that this could be just a natural cycle that we are speeding up, It could result in something completely new that we have created from fucking with the natural balance of the plant, or it could be part of a fluctuation that always happens over a incredible amount of years and be fine.

Dinosaurs probably fucked the planet with their farts as well the cunts. Who knows.

drgreenthumb

User ID
Yes thats the exact point that he was referring to. Hundreds of thousands of years out of 4.5 billion, the comment was just asking wether this has happened before or not. Or its all 100% our fault.

Last edited:

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yeah,,where’s the core samples from 2.8 bill years ago.?
probably cooler now than then anyway.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Just a casual side note, was watching a show where they were going through core samples from the ice that showed a build up of carbon and other stuff from when that dirty big asteroid hit around Panama and burned all the dinosaurs bums. Amazing 2 watch

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Just a casual side note, was watching a show where they were going through core samples from the ice that showed a build up of carbon and other stuff from when that dirty big asteroid hit around Panama and burned all the dinosaurs bums. Amazing 2 watch
Wish I was around then with a Panama Haze surrounding the earth,

Top Bottom