What strains are you growing?

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I chopped my indoor Chem #1 x Triangle Kush on Saturday. Very disappointing yield and hopefully the potency will make up for yield. As a result, I'm going to turn the tent around quickly and start some autos for a quick harvest: Critical x AK and Banana Kush.

What breeder was the Chem#1 x Triangle Kush ?
If it is bred from legitimate cuts, then those genetics should be fire.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Just wondering what online seed banks people are using and are worth using yah cock head, because ive heard mediseed man doesnt have a good name for quality. Didn't expect nor do i want seeds off here. Ffs
Who you calling a cock head ? Didn't think you new bigflog. But u you must be still 🍼 based on your comment.

And the seeds that float around here have always been free and gifted with respect of being part of this community.

Everybody has different experiences with overseas banks mate , I hope that makes sense to you ( not too hard to understand johnny , go to the back of the class

TSE gifted beans very very rarely fail and if you take the time to look at some media and diaries you will see some absolutely gorgeous buds most of if not all grows

Good luck finding nice Cultivar any where else

Mediseedsman , not in my vocabulary

Imo of course ,
It's not personal attack just good ol OZI observation

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
What breeder was the Chem#1 x Triangle Kush ?
If it is bred from legitimate cuts, then those genetics should be fire.

These are indeed some rare and interesting genetics and I had high hopes! They were from CSI Humboldt. I think the issue was not the TK, but the Chem #1. That #1 is the key. I think the vast majority of Chemdog genetics in a gazillion strains came from #4 and D. I suspect the reason the #1 is so rare is that it was inferior to #4 and D, just my guess after growing the #1 x TK. Last week on The Pot Cast Heavy Dayez interviewed NSpecta (aka CSI Humboldt) and he said the #1 was potent, but very ugly, and slow veg/flower (12wks+). That matches exactly with my experience. It was a bit of gamble that didn't pay out, but I wanted to try something "different" and these PITA plants forced me to learn more about soil growing. I didn't stack the jars, but I'll probably be a better grow next time and ain't that life!

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
Just wondering what online seed banks people are using and are worth using yah cock head, because ive heard mediseed man doesnt have a good name for quality. Didn't expect nor do i want seeds off h
People tend to shy away from publicly listing what seed banks they are using. Better to go search breeder and strain reviews and you'll find a bunch of feedback on different seedbanks :)

Are you primarily looking for indoors or outdoors? Autos or photoperiod? Sativa, indica or an interesting breeder cross? Fem or not? All that stuff is going to influence which seedbanks suit you best.

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
These are indeed some rare and interesting genetics and I had high hopes! They were from CSI Humboldt. I think the issue was not the TK, but the Chem #1. That #1 is the key. I think the vast majority of Chemdog genetics in a gazillion strains came from #4 and D. I suspect the reason the #1 is so rare is that it was inferior to #4 and D, just my guess after growing the #1 x TK. Last week on The Pot Cast Heavy Dayez interviewed NSpecta (aka CSI Humboldt) and he said the #1 was potent, but very ugly, and slow veg/flower (12wks+). That matches exactly with my experience. It was a bit of gamble that didn't pay out, but I wanted to try something "different" and these PITA plants forced me to learn more about soil growing. I didn't stack the jars, but I'll probably be a better grow next time and ain't that life!
yes, I also heard that podcast. Heavydaze gets great interviews. I am also running some of his stuff and am currently running CSI Headband x Chem91 after doing my research.

Pixie

Baked
User ID
yes, I also heard that podcast. Heavydaze gets great interviews. I am also running some of his stuff and am currently running CSI Headband x Chem91 after doing my research.
You do realise that CSI Humboldt isn't the proper Humboldt Seed Company ? The fuckers operate out of Spain. The proper Humboldt comes from that region in the USA. The other ones are spin offs and fakes. There's plenty of Spanish chucking mother chuckers.

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
You do realise that CSI Humboldt isn't the proper Humboldt Seed Company ? The fuckers operate out of Spain. The proper Humboldt comes from that region in the USA. The other ones are spin offs and fakes. There's plenty of Spanish chucking mother chuckers.
Humboldt seed company is different altogether.
CSI Humboldt is Nspecta, a well respected breeder from Cali. Does collabs with Notsodog where a lot of the crosses are born.
I got their name wrong.
It is Humboldt CSI.
I have been watching too many of those CSI TV shows, maybe that's where the confusion comes from.

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Humboldt seed company is different altogether.
CSI Humboldt is Nspecta, a well respected breeder from Cali. Does collabs with Notsodog where a lot of the crosses are born.
I got their name wrong.
It is Humboldt CSI.
I have been watching too many of those CSI TV shows, maybe that's where the confusion comes from.

Yep, I'm talking about Humboldt CSI by NSpecta based in Norcal, not the various euro Humboldts. Check out his great collection of classic strains and crosses of classics. A candy shop of seed goodness!

Snapper, which Heavy Dayez you got going? I recently got a few from HD and they sound pretty good: Kir, Kyphi, Chemscout Fury, and Super Silver Hashplant.

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Yep, I'm talking about Humboldt CSI by NSpecta based in Norcal, not the various euro Humboldts. Check out his great collection of classic strains and crosses of classics. A candy shop of seed goodness!

Snapper, which Heavy Dayez you got going? I recently got a few from HD and they sound pretty good: Kir, Kyphi, Chemscout Fury, and Super Silver Hashplant.
I am running Queen Gene, Bella and Chromatic from Heavydayze.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Ok. Some seeds put in today

2 X Thai regulars
1 X lone wolf haze fem
1 X Incredible bulk fem
1 X Black Death x bangi haze
3 x ( not quite sure ) from one eye genetics ( testers)
1 X unknown seed I found floating around my box of seeds.

Will out more in a week or two.

These will all start in my grow box but move outside later.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Ok. Some seeds put in today

2 X Thai regulars
1 X lone wolf haze fem
1 X Incredible bulk fem
1 X Black Death x bangi haze
3 x ( not quite sure ) from one eye genetics ( testers)
1 X unknown seed I found floating around my box of seeds.

Will out more in a week or two.

These will all start in my grow box but move outside later.
All seeds from comp win or generous members. Thanks all.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
I’ve been a little busy these last 9 months so didn’t have a winter grow. But this is what I had planned so once I’ve set the tent back up I plan on running these

Stardawg/Grapevine
Tangerine dream/critical gorilla
Bruce Banner/Critical

Greensmart wicking planters.
High powered organics soil

All of these should flower for about 9 weeks so hopefully a nice quick grow. Looking at veg of 4 weeks so I could even grab a few cuttings and stick them outside at the right time (what you think @Tunkers 😉)

Top Bottom