What Are You Watching?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Yeah they should be able to give birth have a look at it, then decide whether to abort it or not (y)
Maybe if they limited abortions to 12 weeks instead of anytime up to birth, it might not of got overturned

You lefty cunts should all be standing up for trans abortion right, FFS who wants to give birth thru their penis

FWDbQTEXwAM_pgg

Indy

Misfit
User ID
If a woman/couple decide to abort, definitely the earlier the better, for sure. First trimester would be the ideal time, some birth defects don't appear until the second trimester which should leave the window open. But leaving it late as the third trimester does make you wonder to some folks way of thinking. Also iirc, in Australia. I was of the idea that it was illegal to abort in the 3rd unless for certain circumstances like life threatening to mum, etc..

But yeah, how fuckin backward do you have to be to push this legislation onto folks.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
The left is all for my body my choice for women
Unless they want to jab them with some experimental vaccine, then its get fucked women, you got no choice

Hypercritical cunts

They should introduce free abortions for rape victims in Africa, that will slow the population growth, solve world hunger
and probably fix "man made" climate change

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, two extreme sides that will never meet in the middle for a better outcome for all. Wonder how long it'll be before our shores/political scene is completely fucked over by the radicals from both sides. Common sense approaches get drowned out by radical fuckwits..

Cant just blame the left anymore. The shit is on both sides in the States now..

Pedro de pacas

User ID
They haven't banned abortions in the USA, its up to the individual states to decide now

Common sense seems to be sadly lacking from both sides, we only have leftards in OZ it seems
maybe Dutton will move the liberals back over the line, both party's are centre lefty flogs ATM, Labor the more lefty flogs
We will be having drag queen story time in every pre school soon, just like in QLD

Were is a fucking revolution when ya need one

Pedro de pacas

User ID
They can all come to the ACT, no time limit on Abortions there, no surprise

Unless the kids going to be a bucket baby, it should be 12-15 weeks max\
FWEDsxzUcAElej1

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, I'm aware it's not across all of America. I'm guessing it's predominately the Bible Belt States.

The left is still the loudest back here at home, but there's the not so underground right building in numbers in our country as well.

Dunno about Dutton's Coalition. Like McGowan mentioned. He's not that bright and lacks any nous or charisma to be seen any other way. It's a shame, but the Coalition look to be lost as sea at the moment.

As for Labor, They have been seen lately (last few years) to distancing themselves from the Unions and Greens. Only the last week or two, Albo told the Greens they're not going to get their Climate Change Targets, as well as took the sensible approach of keeping the Coal Fired Power Stations online for some time yet. TBH, they got no other choice in the current national situation.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah they should be able to give birth have a look at it, then decide whether to abort it or not (y)
Maybe if they limited abortions to 12 weeks instead of anytime up to birth, it might not of got overturned

You lefty cunts should all be standing up for trans abortion right, FFS who wants to give birth thru their penis

FWDbQTEXwAM_pgg
You were shat out from an arse so what's ya problem?

Top Bottom