What Are You Watching?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
Don't know if any of yous watch much MX racing but these 2 brothers will soon dominate the sport in America!
My mates son used to race em and knows the Lawrence family well!!
Great family and Next level riders!!

This is more like what are you NOT watching lol

I know its an old post and a few weeks old but just came up on my news post @Porky but you was right mate :giggle: (y) a mate of mine owns local bike shop and has been plastering this on his website even though he's a mainly Yamaha dealer lol

1693964540272.png

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
This is more like what are you NOT watching lol

I know its an old post and a few weeks old but just came up on my news post @Porky but you was right mate :giggle: (y) a mate of mine owns local bike shop and has been plastering this on his website even though he's a mainly Yamaha dealer lol

View attachment 38448
Mate the thing that disappointed me the most was I haven't seen 1 thing about 2 Aussies who've just won Championships 1 of them undefeated for the entire season and not 1 mention of these 2 in the mainstream garbage/media!
Fucking pathetic effort but I'm not surprised with how utterly shit our media is!!
Good on the boys!!
Good on ya mate too for putting em up in his Blue dealership!!!

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
Mate the thing that disappointed me the most was I haven't seen 1 thing about 2 Aussies who've just won Championships 1 of them undefeated for the entire season and not 1 mention of these 2 in the mainstream garbage/media!
Fucking pathetic effort but I'm not surprised with how utterly shit our media is!!
Good on the boys!!
Good on ya mate too for putting em up in his Blue dealership!!!
I’m waiting for the public holiday announcement 😂 OK if you know where to to look you can can watch it live even, but no mainstream media attention at all 😔

Top Bottom