What Are You Watching?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Your the coolest Christian I know sugar ,I like I think its called fourth dimension ,I think is best Bruce Willis movie✌

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Your the coolest Christian I know sugar ,I like I think its called fourth dimension ,I think is best Bruce Willis movie✌
lol thanks Oldfark.
I'll check out fourth dimension and Bruce Willis! ...umm could it be Fifth Element you thinking of?

yes, I've watched it before

Last edited:

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
"Reacting to the sting at the UN climate talks in Paris, US secretary of state John Kerry was dismissive of the impact of such paid-for work. “One professor or one scientist is not going to negate peer-reviewed scientists by the thousands over many years and 97% of the scientists on the planet,” he said."

97 % of the scientists on the planet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

John Kerry is as big a dickhead as Al Gore, and just as much full of shit, no doubt he's made a heap of $$$$ out of the scam as well

Got any proof that 97 % of ALL scientists believe ya man made bullshit ??
its more like out of the 78 cunts that bothered replying 97 % believe, what about the 7000 that didn't bother ??

The Guardian is as Leftard as it gets, no surprise you read the garbage DC

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
"Reacting to the sting at the UN climate talks in Paris, US secretary of state John Kerry was dismissive of the impact of such paid-for work. “One professor or one scientist is not going to negate peer-reviewed scientists by the thousands over many years and 97% of the scientists on the planet,” he said."

97 % of the scientists on the planet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

John Kerry is as big a dickhead as Al Gore, and just as much full of shit, no doubt he's made a heap of $$$$ out of the scam as well

its more like out of the 78 cunts that bothered replying 97 % believe, what about the 7000 that didn't bother ??

All good Mr heartland institute. 🤣🤣🤣

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Looks like John was right and as usual your wrong and look as thick as 2 bricks. DC. 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
"Nearly all actively publishing climate scientists (97–98%[3]) support the consensus on anthropogenic climate change"

They wouldn't have a Job if they didn't hey DC, they are paid to produce the propaganda for you believers to believe in

How did they measure the Global Temps from 1850 to 1900 , were where all the weather stations ?, how many in Aust in 1850 ?
had a guess by the look of it

Got any real temp charts ? the ones cunts recorded at the time, off ya google something to back ya belief up

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
It’s all propaganda porky and you’ve been sucked in by it ..
can’t really blame you young fellas though.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
It’s all propaganda porky and you’ve been sucked in by it ..
can’t really blame you young fellas though.
Nah mate it's science and for some reason some people can't be presented with facts that don't align with their own views or agendas

Top Bottom